Perry talks loss to Ponzinibbio: "He poked me in the eye"

That's the 2nd time you mis-quoted me. Did you copy /paste that from your last inaccurate response? The level of ridiculousness you keep coming back with is about to bore me to death.

Oh little fella you can lie to yourself but everyone with eyes can see why you keep coming back.

And just a heads up, at no point did I say or even imply I was quoting you verbatim and the fact that you think I was shows just how desperate you are to be right about something.

It's legitimately making me worry about your personal life. Are you ok? Why do you need this so desperately? I'm here to talk if you need little fella.

I'm actually surprised you could manage to put down your bag of cheetoes long enough to type all these responses. Your mom & I are very proud of you for making an effort to be social, but she's only got so much patience with you constantly interrupting us.

Tell me more about how you're not desperately reaching for lame mom jokes now that the substance of your point has been torn to shreds and shit on by people who can't stop laughing at you. Want to double down on that bullshit too? It'll go great with "Ponzi only landed one head strike before the eyepoke" on the list of completely false things that you're trying to convince yourself of.

"What mom jokes? I never made mom jokes. I don't make mom jokes I only openly long to blow Mike Perry because I like dicks in and around my mouth."

-exactly what Myrddin said, word for word, 86 different times.

Oh little fella you can lie to yourself but everyone with eyes can see why you keep coming back.

And just a heads up, at no point did I say or even imply I was quoting you verbatim and the fact that you think I was shows just how desperate you are to be right about something.

It's legitimately making me worry about your personal life. Are you ok? Why do you need this so desperately? I'm here to talk if you need little fella.

Tell me more about how you're not desperately reaching for lame mom jokes now that the substance of your point has been torn to shreds and shit on by people who can't stop laughing at you. Want to double down on that bullshit too? It'll go great with "Ponzi only landed one head strike before the eyepoke" on the list of completely false things that you're trying to convince yourself of.

"What mom jokes? I never made mom jokes. I don't make mom jokes I only openly long to blow Mike Perry because I like dicks in and around my mouth."

-exactly what Myrddin said, word for word, 86 different times.

f73.gif

......and my boy Gegard has his eye socket broken one minute into fight...still wins fight in unanimous decision but because he's " Gegard Mousasi " people just say unintelligent things not knowing the nature of such an injury.

Maybe, but more wins on the way too.

Everyone loses. It's par for the course. Most of the biggest champions lost early on...

Plat's a young & improving fighter. Strange to see so many resist a guy who brings it & shows up to fight. I get so tired of watching sparring sessions in the UFC. It's a pleasure to watch people who actually show up to engage.

More wins if they feed him more cans. More losses to every top 10 fighter.

.....said the guy with the longest posts in this thread by far. Very believable. I can definitely see you not reading the garbage you post before hitting reply.

{<jordan}
Difference is that when I was making longer posts... I was actually talking about MMA. I would be in extreme danger of becoming bored to death had I read all that nonsense you posted.

Really, this isn't the place for this endless supply of BS. It probably won't take you very long at all to get yourself banned at this rate. Will be a great day for the Heavies.

Difference is that when I was making longer posts... I was actually talking about MMA. I would be in extreme danger of becoming bored to death had I read all that nonsense you posted.

....you've posted about 40 paragraphs that have nothing to do with MMA. But thankfully what you're posting is so stupid I'm laughing too hard to get bored.

Really, this isn't the place for this endless supply of BS.

A completely bullshit thread is the perfect place for an endless supply of bullshit. Good thing you're here.

bork1}

It probably won't take you very long at all to get yourself banned at this rate. Will be a great day for the Heavies.

Why? You been slamming that report button through the tears? If you wanna just talk MMA, start with realizing a minor eyepoke didn't cause Perry to gas out desperately trying to finish or cause him to get taken down repeatedly. That'll let people know you actually know something about MMA. Then they might talk to you instead of just laugh and laugh and laugh....

<13>

Last edited:
Mom didn't pay her cable bill? Being a whore is tough this time of year. There is the internet you can probably find it. Or just hate from the side lines that's apparently cool these days too

Some of us have more important and productive things on which to spend our time rather than watching every single UFC event.

I watched and I thought Perry looked like a bum with only one weapon: winging punches with everything he has and hoping to catch his opponent with one.

Why? You been slamming that report button through the tears? If you wanna just talk MMA, start with realizing a minor eyepoke didn't cause Perry to gas out desperately trying to finish or cause him to get taken down repeatedly. That'll let people know you actually know something about MMA. Then they might talk to you instead of just laugh and laugh and laugh....
No, I won't report you... I'm actually surprised a mod hasn't come by here yet though. This kind of trolling will inevitably get you yellow carded & eventually banned. You should go to the OT though. They love this kind of stuff there with all the name calling & insults n stuff. It's actually encouraged in the OT. The heavies is designed to exchange ideas about the UFC... there's only so much tolerance allowed when it comes to what you've been doing.

That "minor eye poke" caused him to bleed & resulted in a very big bruise that you can see days later. It's hardly an insignificant eye poke. Up until that point Ponzi landed only 1 out of 47 head strike attempts. Thats pretty telling.

Plat got rocked by the spinning backfist in the 3rd. That was really obvious. He was fresh before it... & then 15 seconds later he & Ponzi both took a 10 second break. It was after that when he got taken down all those times. It's not me making excuses because I'm trying to make it out like Plat has better TDD than he does... but it wasn't an issue before he got rocked... & he hasn't had a major issue with it in the past... so that's why I say that.

It's nice to see you actually mention what happened in the fight... but you're not really here to talk about the fight though... so unless you have some good counter- points to what I just said... then lets just be done with this.

I'm no member of plat Nation but his haters argue like such little bitches in this thread I might join just to go and add some salt on these pussies wounds lol.

Perry seems in great spirits after that loss, cool to see. His ceiling isn't very high but he's a fighters fighter for sure, very entertaining.

And again, not really mma related but that ability to out the little bitches of this world just by turning them into hysteric haters really is useful and enjoyable. Just read the damn thread lol. Thanks Mike Perry

No, I won't report you... I'm actually surprised a mod hasn't come by here yet though. This kind of trolling will inevitably get you yellow carded & eventually banned. You should go to the OT though. They love this kind of stuff there with all the name calling & insults n stuff. It's actually encouraged in the OT. The heavies is designed to exchange ideas about the UFC... there's only so much tolerance allowed when it comes to what you've been doing

The problem here is your "idea", that you "exchanged", was complete bullshit presented as an excuse because you can't accept the outcome of a fight. Your thread is completely terrible and telling you that isn't trolling. Laughing at you for doubling down and posting even stupider stuff isn't trolling, it's a natural reaction intelligent people have to the comically stupid.

I get that it helps telling yourself it's "trolling", but we both know what's happening here, and that's why ony one of us has been laughing the entire time. :)

That "minor eye poke" caused him to bleed & resulted in a very big bruise that you can see days later. It's hardly an insignificant eye poke. Up until that point Ponzi landed only 1 out of 47 head strike attempts. Thats pretty telling.

You're trying to say he has a black eye from that eyepoke and you're still regurgitating the bullshit about headstrikes. Why would I do anything but laugh at you? How many times did he get punched in the eye? Did you count those too? Tell me your total so I can laugh more.

"I'm more reliable than fightmetric" - a guy looking for laughs.

Plat got rocked by the spinning backfist in the 3rd. That was really obvious. He was fresh before it... & then 15 seconds later he & Ponzi both took a 10 second break. It was after that when he got taken down all those times.

....yeah this definitely isn't someone making excuses to deny reality... no sir.... definitely an honest guy looking at things objectively.... yeah. Tell me more about how I'm trolling as you say Perry was "fresh" before the backfist.....

Excuse me while I clean up the pee that just came out of me from laughing so hard.

It's not me making excuses

LOL no you're right. It's not just you. It's you, Perry, and all of his fans who can't accept that he's simply an inferior fighter. And it's providing some of the best laughs the heavies have produced in a while.

Let's make sure this is archived.

i thought perry was training eyepokes? he said he liked them.

No, I won't report you... I'm actually surprised a mod hasn't come by here yet though. This kind of trolling will inevitably get you yellow carded & eventually banned. You should go to the OT though. They love this kind of stuff there with all the name calling & insults n stuff. It's actually encouraged in the OT. The heavies is designed to exchange ideas about the UFC... there's only so much tolerance allowed when it comes to what you've been doing.

Plat got rocked by the spinning backfist in the 3rd. That was really obvious. He was fresh before it... & then 15 seconds later he & Ponzi both took a 10 second break. It was after that when he got taken down all those times. It's not me making excuses because I'm trying to make it out like Plat has better TDD than he does... but it wasn't an issue before he got rocked... & he hasn't had a major issue with it in the past... so that's why I say that.

It's nice to see you actually mention what happened in the fight... but you're not really here to talk about the fight though... so unless you have some good counter- points to what I just said... then lets just be done with this.
Dude just ignore the stupid motherfucker, your intelligent posting with factual data you collected with time stamps and all is wasted on bitch ass haters like whoever it is you keep reponding too.

Yes, I've confirmed that many times. Anyone who isn't a casual knows that fight metric numbers are questionalble at best. That said, the fight metric numbers your girlfriend presented are only 2 strikes different than mine in the first. He mistakenly was presenting fight metric's "total strike's" in that round... to counter me saying that Ponzi only landed one "HEAD STRIKE" in that round. Fact is that I'm absolutely correct that Ponzi only landed one head strike in that round.

The problem here is your "idea", that you "exchanged", was complete bullshit presented as an excuse because you can't accept the outcome of a fight. Your thread is completely terrible and telling you that isn't trolling. Laughing at you for doubling down and posting even stupider stuff isn't trolling, it's a natural reaction intelligent people have to the comically stupid.

I get that it helps telling yourself it's "trolling", but we both know what's happening here, and that's why ony one of us has been laughing the entire time. :)
When you regurgitate sh*t like this it really makes me question why I'm spending time responding to you. I'm really getting bored with this. You're not even talking about what I said... you're completely avoiding it & going off topic with this stuff because you lack the ability to actually talk about the fight itself.

You're trying to say he has a black eye from that eyepoke and you're still regurgitating the bullshit about headstrikes. Why would I do anything but laugh at you? How many times did he get punched in the eye? Did you count those too? Tell me your total so I can laugh more.

Wow... you totally respect the way Ponzi gave Plat a black eye with an eye poke that made him bleed & stand behind the idea that didn't give him an advantage. I can't even begin to explain any more than I have how inaccurate that logic is.

....yeah this definitely isn't someone making excuses to deny reality... no sir.... definitely an honest guy looking at things objectively.... yeah. Tell me more about how I'm trolling as you say Perry was "fresh" before the backfist.....

Excuse me while I clean up the pee that just came out of me from laughing so hard.
You're completely over the top rediculous at this point. All you gotta do is watch the fight to see that before the spinning backfist Plat was in the fight & vibrant. 15 seconds later him & Ponzi take a 10 second break & he didn't look the same there-after. 15 seconds dude. Just watch the fight. You don't want to see it though, so you probably won't... but the spinning back fist happened at 3:15... & at 3:00 they were sitting there resting. Something obviously happened.... lol if you can't acknowledge that.

Dude just ignore the stupid motherfucker, your intelligent posting with factual data you collected with time stamps and all is wasted on bitch ass haters like whoever it is you keep reponding too.
Damn, I just responded to him again. :oops:

You are absolutely correct. I'm cutting the troll off.

Some of us have more important and productive things on which to spend our time rather than watching every single UFC event.

I watched and I thought Perry looked like a bum with only one weapon: winging punches with everything he has and hoping to catch his opponent with one.
Some people shouldn't make comments about the fight then if they didn't bother watching that's the whole point there shit stick. Your to busy and cool to watch the athlete perform but got all the time in the world to be a keyboard warrior against them then you just have issues. Atleast you watched the fight and have an opinion on it. It's a weird one I don't know many people who watched that fight and weren't entertained. But good for you man congrats and being a more educated hater

I’m liking him more and more.
I’ve got no time to hate or be negative as I do not get any joy out of it.

yeah it is weird how people have these double standards for guys that they dislike.

I mean ponz has 2 losses- larkin, and laflare, and has shown drastic improvements since both of them. If perry "sucks" for losing to ponz in a really competitive decision, then gunnar nelson can't be all that good because he got finished early by ponz.

I understand if people don't like perry's personality or whatever but hating him and wishing bad on him because he has annoying fans? so weird. not to mention the fight was super competitive and entertaining, don't get why he isn't getting praise for that.

Back