Perry talks loss to Ponzinibbio: "He poked me in the eye"

The guy definitely has the worst fans in all of MMA, but at this point they seem to be proud of that.

12-es-04e39e6a021bcc101b7d394965f1c9b7.gif

Verifiable timestamped data folks! From Myrddin, a boy self-described as more reliable than any other fight metrics available... who's so tired of being relentlessly laughed at he's now onto mom jokes.

You do a great job representing Perry fans. A dumb kid trying hard to be noticed who's deathly afraid of confronting reality. Pretty much a perfect stereotype.
lol... As usual, nothing you've said is reality. All I've done here by shifting focus to what you only think are mom jokes... is to match your level of trolling. You have yet to stay on topic in like 15 or 20 posts now... lol You're level of throwing punches is getting up there with Ponzi's in teh 1st. <Lmaoo>

You still have yet to provide me any information that disputes the things I've said.

You've been shook & triggered for a long time... I've been taking it easy on you but the kid gloves are off & your mom is pissed that you keep interrupting us... so it's time for a spanking.

@Jopious Extronimous

W0gR71a.gif

Because I like the sport. Not try-hard douchebags who live up to every stereotype about MMA imaginable and ride social media and trollish fan support to success.

I asked you a very simple question which you've been unable to directly answer through the course of about 6 posts. Don't tell me "all im here saying is", you're not saying anything. You're joining an excuse party and simply agreeing or disagreeing depending on the flow of what appears to be correct. You literally went from "well he was exaggerating" to "no, he's completely correct" the second he confidently doubled down on his stupid. What a follower...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL so you literally don't know what 'emotionally invested' means.

....What!?!!

Suggesting that the internet has an impact on self-respect in any way is one of the biggest freudian slips I've ever seen on this site. Holy hell....

Is it 1? Or do you wanna wait to see what Myrry says before you answer?

You say this like I care to prove anything to Perry fans. I know what happened, that's enough for me. I'm comfy just kicking back laughing at the obsessed talk themselves out of reality.

Look how obsessed you are about mike perry.

lol... As usual, nothing you've said is reality. All I've done here by shifting focus to what you only think are mom jokes... is to match your level of trolling. You have yet to stay on topic in like 15 or 20 posts now... lol You're level of throwing punches is getting up there with Ponzi's in teh 1st. <Lmaoo>

To what I think are mom jokes? No sorry but you very clearly turned to mom jokes because you know all the other garbage you've presented is being laughed at. Sad part is it wasn't even a clever joke....

You still have yet to provide me any information that disputes the things I've said.

And you still think I care to prove anything to you at all. I don't. I want you to believe the comical bullshit you're presenting. Because I know you need to. :)

So say cuck and triggered and shook as many times as it takes for you to convince yourself Perry didn't lose and I'm not sitting here laughing in your face with every... single... post.

Sad part is it wasn't even a clever joke....
Everybody disagrees with you & is laughing at you for not knowing I just schooled the f*ck out of you.

To what I think are mom jokes? No sorry but you very clearly turned to mom jokes because you know all the other garbage you've presented is being laughed at. Sad part is it wasn't even a clever joke....

And you still think I care to prove anything to you at all. I don't. I want you to believe the comical bullshit you're presenting. Because I know you need to. :)

So say cuck and triggered and shook as many times as it takes for you to convince yourself Perry didn't lose and I'm not sitting here laughing in your face with every... single... post.
Wow, if you actually said one thing that made any sense or had any basis in reality I would be truly impressed.

I never even called you a cuck. I don't even know what that is... Is that some sort of hybrid animal I've never heard of? A vampire duck perhaps?

mmRkifB.gif

Ponzi eye poke was 25 seconds into the 2nd... & he only hit Plat in the head one time prior to that in the whole fight despite throwing 47 attempts. It was a quick little jab at the end of the 1st... to the right cheek that didn't even leave a mark.

Plat between rounds 1 & 2 - No damage
View attachment 314511

After the eye poke, they scrambled and Plat still hadn't been struck in the head this round... yet 30 seconds later his eye is bleeding.

I'm just saying... that wasn't your typical eye poke. It ain't just an excuse... & it very well could've made the difference that allowed Ponzi to get the better of him for the rest of the round.

View attachment 314513

Like I said loser "Did Alan Jouban poke him in the eyes too?"

What a surprise

Guys like him never make excuses .... lol

Like I said loser "Did Alan Jouban poke him in the eyes too?"
I didn't realize we went back in time a year... wow this is blowing my mind. I'm glad you pointed this out cause I had no idea we were back in 2016. I thought we were discussing the Ponzi fight that is destined to happen in one years time.

lol... I'm just busting your balls... I know what you're saying.

Okay, so your point seems to be that Ponzi poking Plat in the eye is not a valid subject to bring up due to the fact that Plat lost a decision prior to this fight. Do I have that correct?

I'm obviously busting your balls again because I can see through that too... & what I recognize is that you have avoided everything I said about the Ponzi fight in order to just troll on the fact that Plat lost twice. These mindless trolling techniques are the equivalent of a child banging 2 blocks together when you present them after I have shown you data that I've generated through careful viewing of the fight.

If you want to dispute my findings... then lets have a conversation about that. If you just want to troll each other then please ignore the pertinent stuff I've said & just post another Bull sh*t response like the one you presented above. I will be happy to oblige you with some top quality trolling... as I also have the ability to do that.

If you really want to talk about the fight though... I'm your guy for that as well... simply give me an honest response to the data I carefully observed & make a statement one way or the other regarding that & we can then have a conversation.

I didn't realize we went back in time a year... wow this is blowing my mind. I'm glad you pointed this out cause I had no idea we were back in 2016. I thought we were discussing the Ponzi fight that is destined to happen in one years time.

lol... I'm just busting your balls... I know what you're saying.

Okay, so your point seems to be that Ponzi poking Plat in the eye is not a valid subject to bring up due to the fact that Plat lost a decision prior to this fight. Do I have that correct?

I'm obviously busting your balls again because I can see through that too... & what I recognize is that you have avoided everything I said about the Ponzi fight in order to just troll on the fact that Plat lost twice. These mindless trolling techniques are the equivalent of a child banging 2 blocks together when you present them after I have shown you data that I've generated through careful viewing of the fight.

If you want to dispute my findings... then lets have a conversation about that. If you just want to troll each other then please ignore the pertinent stuff I've said & just post another Bull sh*t response like the one you presented above. I will be happy to oblige you with some top quality trolling... as I also have the ability to do that.

If you really want to talk about the fight though... I'm your guy for that as well... simply give me an honest response to the data I carefully observed & make a statement one way or the other regarding that & we can then have a conversation.

Cool story bro

Dispute this: Platbum still lost twice

P.S. More losses on the way

Cool story bro

Dispute this: Platbum still lost twice

P.S. More losses on the way
Maybe, but more wins on the way too.

Everyone loses. It's par for the course. Most of the biggest champions lost early on...

Plat's a young & improving fighter. Strange to see so many resist a guy who brings it & shows up to fight. I get so tired of watching sparring sessions in the UFC. It's a pleasure to watch people who actually show up to engage.

Everybody disagrees with you & is laughing at you for not knowing I just schooled the f*ck out of you.

Wow, if you actually said one thing that made any sense or had any basis in reality I would be truly impressed.

I never even called you a cuck. I don't even know what that is... Is that some sort of hybrid animal I've never heard of? A vampire duck perhaps?

mmRkifB.gif

Dude is facing his own demons at the moment. He can't come to grips with the fact that he's the one who is completely obsessed.

Thanks for replying to yourself for me. Glad you can see it too.

Good luck coping with the next loss. Hopefully the guy touches the cage at some point so you can post another 12 page thesis on why he didn't really lose because his opponent cheated by grabbing the cage. Whatever helps you get through these hard times little fella.

:)

Thanks for replying to yourself for me. Glad you can see it too.

Good luck coping with the next loss. Hopefully the guy touches the cage at some point so you can post another 12 page thesis on why he didn't really lose because his opponent cheated by grabbing the cage. Whatever helps you get through these hard times little fella.

:)
You're so kind & generous with my deepest needs at heart. You are a true inspiration to the rest of the trolls on sherdog who spit nothing but nonsense like what you've constantly regurgitated in this thread.

I guess you proud of Ponzi for how he beat Gunny too yeah?

Gunnar Ponzi eye poke 4.JPG

Gunnar Ponzi eye poke 6.JPG

People who argue that a a fight should have been “split” as opposed to “unianimous” are so cringy and misinformed

Back