Peter aerts still fighting???? Wtf

So Peter Aert's corner threw the towel after the 2nd round. Does anybody know what happened?

So Peter Aert's corner threw the towel after the 2nd round. Does anybody know what happened?

I didnt get to watch it all. From couple mins i saw, they were just having fun with decent speed on kicks

I didnt get to watch it all. From couple mins i saw, they were just having fun with decent speed on kicks

Apparently Peter Aerts broke his hand 2 weeks before the fight but went for it anyway.

He probably couldn't take it anymore after round 2.

Apparently Peter Aerts broke his hand 2 weeks before the fight but went for it anyway.

He probably couldn't take it anymore after round 2.

Looked to me that is was just a sparring match. Punches were slaps

Thats the plan im hoping. Better fights for him in kickboxing.

That was a beautiful right hand, nicely done. Would love too see gim in a Contender tournament in Glory what is James record in Kickboxing?

That was a beautiful right hand, nicely done. Would love too see gim in a Contender tournament in Glory what is James record in Kickboxing?

Dont really remember. Last i recall it was like 44 and something. 8 or 9 losses something like that

Dont really remember. Last i recall it was like 44 and something. 8 or 9 losses something like that
45-7
Much better than his MMA record (15-15), he should stick to what he's good at. Best of luck to him.

45-7
Much better than his MMA record (15-15), he should stick to what he's good at. Best of luck to him.

Yeah transition hasnt been easy for him. Kickboxers usually never make it. I can only think of 2 out of many high level kickboxers who have

Actually he did have kickboxing experience first

Overeem joined Chris Dolman's MMA gym at age 15. Even though he fought in Kickboxing first because he wasn't old enough to compete in MMA, he was still training MMA from the start. It's not like he transitioned from Kickboxing to MMA like Mark Hunt or Cro-Cop, or even Stephen Thompson.

Back