Peter Pan Syndrome

"Bulky War Bunny" just like it was before that, why do you ask?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
Know tons of people like this. Even myself when it comes to playing video games way too much at my age.

40 year olds with asshole sounds systems in their car / modded exhausts that could rattle windows. Moms who want to go clubbing and bar hopping with their daughters. Others in their 40's who can't hold down a job more than 6 months and quit at a moment's notice despite not having a plan B or the financial means to do so. Hear stories of 30yo's still living at home with no plans to move out or work. People with kids who just dump them off at their parent's house the majority of the time because they are too "stressed" to deal with them. Even family in their 60's that just look forward to hanging out on the weekend getting shitfaced. And i don't mean having a few.....i mean stumbling to the bathroom / passing out shitfaced like back in high school.

I have two older sisters, in about kindergarten or 1st grade, so maybe between 5 to 7 years old we were playing Peter Pan in my house. I'm wearing my mom's green pantyhose and running around jumping off the couch to fly and shit like that screaming I'm peter pan and my sisters are tinker bell and a lost girl or whatever........and then I look up and my mom has let my friends in without letting me know or warning me. Even that young I knew I might not want to be running around in green pantyhose dancing and singing I'm peter pan. i took shit about it until we moved when I was in 3rd grade.

So yeah I got a syndrome from that day
<SelenaWow>

It's extremely prevalent nowadays. People living with Mommy and Daddy into their 30s and 40s. Obsession with kids shows, movies, and games. Disney Adults. Creepy old men in the clubs still thinking they're 25. Blaming Boomers (Mommy/Daddy) for their own shortcomings.

I’m the poster child for this, except I’ve been on my own since 15, always punctual, and can keep a job. Everything else seems to apply though.

Rufio tore that shit up, then then the other lost boys got sloppiessss. Youre doing it Peter, you’re doing it

Reminds me of all the 50 year olds at nightclub who party constantly and think they still young and hot, which is possible of course but generally they were not in my experience and all partying was escapism.

This woman was like 6 foot 6 and 300 pounds dancing on dance floor in skimpy clothing and telling youngsters about how to use cocaine.

In the corner of the room me as bouncer wondering if i can actually take this lady on if she gets violent. Lady looked like she should be on heavyweight wrestling team

1714503142275.jpeg

Back