Petition for Science and Philosophy Subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even remember if I signed this, but screw it, count me in.

I'll add my name to the list. I don't know that I'd get too involved, but it would keep it out of other places, where it inevitably shows up anyway.

No question about it, this needs to happen. There have been countless cool discussions/debates going on with these topics and they all end up getting locked. Why lock something when it gets so much attention? These are the threads that get the most posts in the shortest amount of time. I remember one thread had somewhere over 50,000 views and over 7,000 posts.

Jesus Fucking Christ!

Can we get a religion and philosophy subforum already!?!?!?!?!?

signed,
Jesus H. Christ Mohammed Buddha Jehovah Xenu Smith III

I would like a history thread/forum added to this also.
signed

signed

signed

The War Room suits a history thread just fine I think. Although it could always be part of a subforum. Now that I think about it, with the ridiculous size of this place, this board needs more sub forums period- maybe even a forum for Stokke so that the FBI can shut us down.

BUMP, since the new "Sports Bar" forum has given me hope that a Science and Philosophy subforum just might be possible.

I'd also love to see this subforum in the MB Lounge

Jesus Fucking Christ!

Can we get a religion and philosophy subforum already!?!?!?!?!?

signed,
Jesus H. Christ Mohammed Buddha Jehovah Xenu Smith III

Can't really argue with that.

Sounds like an argument thread, but for sure. So much is learned from any debate even tho they go on and on...

Sign me on. I have read plenty.:D

I can't see anything like ot from it.

Are we going to get the sub-forum? There is a new "sports bar" section, so it would seem fair to throw us a bone here, too.

Don't mean to be a dick but this forum would have been much better than the sports forum, and this is coming from the SPORTman himself

Don't mean to be a dick but this forum would have been much better than the sports forum, and this is coming from the SPORTman himself

Agree - there are more people viewing this forum right now than the Sports Bar - LOL!!!

Are we going to get the sub-forum? There is a new "sports bar" section, so it would seem fair to throw us a bone here, too.

Unfortunately it's not that simple.

The admins appear to have set a decree against the subject of "science and philosophy", and whatever their reasons for doing so, they are surely stupid. I won't be holding my breath for this to come to fruition and neither should anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back