PFL 2 - Harrison vs Rodriguez - Washington

I agree about the overs. I round robin'ed all four overs, especially with two of them at 1½.

Anyone betting Okami fight?

Yep, I had been waiting for movement but I'm dropping a unit right now.

Lobato is a balls to the wall dude who goes for submission before position from what I can tell. What I also know is:
-he's never fought in North America
-hes been out since 2015
-okami never been tapped

As such pulling the trigger.

0.99u okami -165

1.075u santos o2.5 -215

danny davis jr worth a flyer? i'm unfamiliar with him but jake shields looked unfathomably bad in his fight against fitch.

danny davis jr worth a flyer? i'm unfamiliar with him but jake shields looked unfathomably bad in his fight against fitch.

matchup thing, but maybe.

davis is better than his record suggests, but he still likely gets laid on and/or tapped

but maybe.

added 0.7u harrison ITD -140. (max allowed) -- i don't think rodriguez has *anything* for him. if the harrison that fought palmer shows up, he tko's this kid.

ya know what? f it. i'm betting danny davis +600. i'm fading shields. dude's 0-2 his last two, 38 years old.. just looks a big haggard.

i'm WELL aware that davis is not fitch or palhares.

this is largely a shields fade and davis is more game than his record suggests. bigger than shields, too.

PFL 2 Risk: 418.50
harrison ITD: 98 for 70 / rodriguez
okami -163: 163 for 100 / lobato
davis +600: 50 for 300 / shields
santos-harris O2.5: 107.50 for 50
---

might just wrap it up there

Last edited:
just dawned on me that this is happening simultaneously with UFC 214

GL with that, PFL...
if youd've told me that Yushin Okami and Jake Shields would be fighting on the same card 20 mins north of where I live and I'd have no interest at all in going, I woulda said you'd have to be crazy, but here we are...I aint missing 214 for this.

added 0.7u harrison ITD -140. (max allowed) -- i don't think rodriguez has *anything* for him. if the harrison that fought palmer shows up, he tko's this kid.

Just went in at -125. He needs to start finishing guys if he wants in the UFC it seems. He's beaten some pretty damn good fighters.

Just went in at -125. He needs to start finishing guys if he wants in the UFC it seems. He's beaten some pretty damn good fighters.

Nice snag. It's back at -140 again, and I added a lil bit above.

PFL 2 Net: +2
harrison ITD: 98 for 70
okami -163: 163 for 100
davis +600: 50 for 300
santos-harris O2.5: 107.50 for 50
---

knew i should've done all of the overs, they went 4-0. oh well

harrison has NO freakin killer instinct. he fought even more cautiously than he did vs palmer. *smh* 50-45 (or 49-46, who cares)

okami should've been -400. shit was so easy. what'd he have, 10 takedowns? out of 11 attempts? 30-25 on one card was a bit much but lol sure.

davis just had no answer whenever he got his back to the cage. shields is so vulnerable but as soon as he cut davis off, the round ended. 30-24 2x and 30-25 are totally legit, lol

santos is my favorite fighter in mma to bet on, i should've fuckin hammered it even when it went up to -250 and shit on the over. HE LITERALLY HUGS EVERYONE IN ANY POSITION!! against cage? hug. on top? hug. in side control? hug. in a scramble? hug. it's hilarious. make that 15 straight decisions for bruno.

I literally can't think of a worse possible event for PFL. Absolutely horrible fights.

Back