PFL 3 July 5th DC WW's and MW's 1st round Full Card! Shields vs Cooper headliner

Decent card,the headliner is garbage but so has the rest of the headliners so far.

Should be intriguing ......

Anyone want to guess the viewership ratings?

You guys think it stays 150k or goes down?
Shields is the biggest name they have. However, his fights with GSP and Hendo were a really long time ago. I guess those are the two fights he's known for.

I'm gonna say 200k, but I'm being optimistic.

Worldwide Forum should probably have a link to the PBP topic.

Last edited:
JBG Bless.

LOL Uncle Goof shamed Mario into not doing the stupid heart hand sign

poor guy got an interview then gets told he didnt win due to scoring error. sheesh

Not understanding why a guy who lost his last fight back in 2017 is headlining

Not understanding why a guy who lost his last fight back in 2017 is headlining
Jake Shields is the most well known fighter on the card and he is headlining. Cooper is there because he is Jake's opponent and because of the storyline of him potentially avenging his father's loss to Shields in 2004.

all my rivers have Big Brother and Soccer floating down

Jake Shields is the most well known fighter on the card and he is headlining. Cooper is there because he is Jake's opponent and because of the storyline of him potentially avenging his father's loss to Shields in 2004.
I know who Jake Shields is

Shields is the biggest name they have. However, his fights with GSP and Hendo were a really long time ago. I guess those are the two fights he's known for.

I'm gonna say 200k, but I'm being optimistic.

Yeah I'll be optimistic and say it stays at around 150k but I wouldn't be slightly surprised if it dips.

A guy w/same last name as Khabib...

... and nurmagomedov and shields as -1400 favorites both lose. lmao.

Bas!! first ive heard of this but seems interesting with the points and all...

... and nurmagomedov and shields as -1400 favorites both lose. lmao.
Shields is done; that was brutal. The other fight was more flukey (both good fighters who deserved a better betting line in hindsight) but Shields was clearly outmatched physically.

Card was ok other then shields utter destruction.

Dude he fought fights like Joe taimanglo heavy ass hands and under rated grappler.

I'd be surprised if shields retires without at least 1 more but he looked pretty helpless in there.

Card was ok other then shields utter destruction.

Dude he fought fights like Joe taimanglo heavy ass hands and under rated grappler.

I'd be surprised if shields retires without at least 1 more but he looked pretty helpless in there.
I thought the card was great including Ray Cooper's performance. Full of action once again.

Back