PFL 6 Aug.16th Kayla Harrison returns. Full Card Cooper lll vs Kusch

We thinking Shields and Nurmagomedov make the playoffs, or do they get eliminated tomorrow?

Also let's hope the weigh ins turn out okay. They start at 4PM ET (in 1 hour).

Last edited:
Gabi is a heavyweight, she walks around at 230~, Kayla is not even a big 145er, Cyborg and Megan Anderson walk around heavier

Harrison is a lot bigger than some of Gabi's past opponents though, and certainly 10x more qualified as a combat athlete.

LET THEM FIGHT.

We thinking Shields and Nurmagomedov make the playoffs, or do they get eliminated tomorrow?
After the way he looked last time, I would not be surprised if Jake gets stopped & eliminated tomorrow and retires.

Everyone made weight. We've got a great card tomorrow, including several elimination bouts.

Good grief! Still no lines up for PFL 6? So what does Nick Kalikas do now? It's not the same without him.

Good grief! Still no lines up for PFL 6? So what does Nick Kalikas do now? It's not the same without him.
Kalikas told a bettor on Twitter that PFL 6 lines would be up on Wednesday, so I've been waiting all day.

Kalikas told a bettor on Twitter that PFL 6 lines would be up on Wednesday, so I've been waiting all day.
So what does Nick do for a living now? The guy was great at his job. He posted odds on even obscure MMA organizations. This new guy seems to only be interested in UFC & barely that.

John Howard vs. Bruno Santos

giphy.gif

So what does Nick do for a living now? The guy was great at his job. He posted odds on even obscure MMA organizations. This new guy seems to only be interested in UFC & barely that.
Kalikas still makes odds, he just doesn't have a contract with 5Dimes any more which is why they don't always open odds first lately and they trickle out props and over/unders. No more FOTN and Fastest KO/Fastest SUB props either. He has a relationship with BetDSI now, which is why for example, the Glory 56 odds came out there first and all the other major books copied them thereafter.

Will Kayla smoke her opponent in one round?

Jake Shields demoted to prelims?

Will Ray Cooper III repeat his impressive performance against another guy?

Will the Nurmagomedov cousin look decent?

They both got seemingly easy opponents so they'll probably make it through. More worried for Jake. At 39 you don't recover like you used to -- and at least Nurmi was winning his fight before the stoppage.

They both got seemingly easy opponents so they'll probably make it through. More worried for Jake. At 39 you don't recover like you used to -- and at least Nurmi was winning his fight before the stoppage.
Nurmagomedov and Shields may need more than a decision if either Yuri Villefort beats Joao or Carlton Minus beats Story. It'll be a fun thing to keep an eye on today.

10hrs 25minutes till prelims.

First bout two UFC veterans, Eddie Gordon vs. Gasan Umalatov.

Damn they put shields on the prelims, thats harsh. Im hoping they have good pacing this afternoon so I can get home and watch these fights. They always fly through it and have like an hour wait time till the main card.

Also, Does the main card really start at 7? why not 6pm? hopefully they dont start the prelims until aroun 4-430 or we are looking at a lot of down time if there are finishes.

EDIT: Looked it up, gymnastics are on taking the time slot. Hopefully they dont have overtime or some shit and cut into the pfl broadcast.

Damn they put shields on the prelims, thats harsh. Im hoping they have good pacing this afternoon so I can get home and watch these fights. They always fly through it and have like an hour wait time till the main card.
7 prelims to fit into 3 hours, so the pacing should theoretically be good. A lot of interesting fights to tune in early for.

Back