PFL 7 Aug 30th Atlantic City Full Card...

Former UFC fighter Johnny Case (24-6) will step in on short notice to fight Jason High (21-8) at PFL 7 on Aug. 30 in Atlantic City, N.J. Case is 2-0 since leaving the UFC last year and this will mark his promotion debut. There is currently one spot left in PFL's lightweight playoff race and both fighters are still eligible to make the post-season with a victory.

i

Ariel Helwani, ESPN Staff Writer
Third oportunity for High, this is unfair for the other fighters that only had 2 opportunities.

Third oportunity for High, this is unfair for the other fighters that only had 2 opportunities.

He deserves a cookie after that Efrain Escudero debacle, though.

But Case is a solid fighter. Could easily win.

I agree. Makes no sense.

I believe High has no opportunity to get into the playoffs regardless. If he wins by first round KO, he's still got 2 losses which would rank him under Thiago Tavares (who is #8).

It would give him a comfortable #9 spot though, which would give him priority to replace injured fighters.

I'm enjoying these Professional Fighters League cards.

I'll watch because I like their format and have low expectations. Usually those cards deliver a banger or two or a great finish or two.

Brian Foster, Ramsey Nijem ruled out of PFL playoffs, Johnny Case vs. Jason High winner gets in

Do we have a thread for this lol? Wow we’re slacking as a community nowadays

Love the PFL just for the fact it brought Bozigit Ataev back, that guy is a great fighter to watch.

Back