Rooting for my country man Sordi

Last edited:
Want Ataev to take that million $$

Who will join

Copeland vs Lins

And

Siler vs Palmer

In the finals on nye

Crazy how Brooks and Rashid, the two best fighters in the division, meet each other from the get-go.

Also, bad luch for Schultz. He has to fight Case who is a good fighter and is completely fresh while Schultz has had two fights to get here.

And I'm still bloody angry that Brian Foster is out for unknown reasons!:mad:

It's not completely unknown, he wasin't medically cleared and didn’t receive a license to compete as a result.

Foster has had to jump through many medical loops in order to fight due to the brain hemorrhage they found a few years ago.

Last edited:
Crazy how Brooks and Rashid, the two best fighters in the division, meet each other from the get-go.

Also, bad luch for Schultz. He has to fight Case who is a good fighter and is completely fresh while Schultz has had two fights to get here.

Really sucks about Foster, dude is a straight badass. As the post below yours says, he isn't cleared in a lot of different states. Also great point about the Brooks fight. Probably the 2 best guys in it overall, albeit a little boring.

Wait, this event will be running simultaneously to Bellator 208 - Fedor vs Chael?

Fuck...

When PFL got their new investment money this year, the message I got from the investors was that because content for streaming services is so in demand, that this whole thing can be worth it if they just make a deal with a DAZN or whoever else. Lots of streaming services are overpaying right now so the timing is right.

Well Im going to be there live and I cant wait! Their playoff format is fun but the 1st round rule makes it easy to coast if the other guy is tired.

Wait, this event will be running simultaneously to Bellator 208 - Fedor vs Chael?

Fuck...

They need to pick a night and stick with it.

Was thursdays,last event was a friday,now this is on a sat going against bellator.....not smart.

Today I think I'll have my laptop playing PFL and TV playing Bellator.

Both prelims start 6:30 ET
Both main cards start 9:00 ET

I think I'll have my laptop playing PFL and TV playing Bellator.

Both prelims start 6:30 ET
Both main cards start 9:00 ET

Really wish PFL just started earlier to make one long night of fights.

Instead its watch 1 and record other

Most likely I won't watch PFL I'll just check the pbp and watch bellator.

Back