Pfl Facebook feed peaks at 2k

ZafroTexas

Sideburns Sodamizer
@Green
Reaction score
My initial thread was merged but I believe my fellow Sherdogers would like to have known that.

Discuss

Last edited:
fights were great. kelvin 'goat' tiller made it all worthwhile.

Here it is at 10k. I saw it go as high as 12.

PFL10k.png

Last edited:
Here's it at 10k. I saw it go as high as 12.

View attachment 409049

So it peaked at a minimum of 6 times whatever you stated.
Strange because like OP I saw that it was 2k during that fight also. One of the other fights it was at 3k but that was the highest I saw. Maybe the view count was regional or something like that.

Strange because like OP I saw that it was 2k during that fight also. One of the other fights it was at 3k but that was the highest I saw. Maybe the view count was regional or something like that.
Might be regional, not sure. I got the 12k from Canada.

Probly more viewers in Canada cuz it peaked at like 3k in the US.

Kind of tells you why orgs in the past haven't done much free streaming(at least orgs/cards worth while). You just can't get enough people watching to make money off it.

Kind of tells you why orgs in the past haven't done much free streaming(at least orgs/cards worth while). You just can't get enough people watching to make money off it.

Wsof and PFL have had issues with viewers reguardless of the platform they use for viewing.Not much promotion for events and lack of over all name talent doesn t help.

I saw as high as 12-13k if not higher. Wasn't paying attention the whole time.

We were talking about this in the main discussion, They seem to be pulling 13-15k if the shared numbers in the discussion are accurate. It seems that number is region based and their cards are doing pretty well on facebook. The average ufc fight night prelims does about 9-10k on foxsportsgo which is a bigger platform. Not everyone has computers hooked up to their TV's to watch 2+ hours of fights. They should though, Having a computer connected to a tv in my living room was the best decision ever in this streaming age.

Wsof and PFL have had issues with viewers reguardless of the platform they use for viewing.Not much promotion for events and lack of over all name talent doesn t help.
It's the network, NBCSN, that is the main problem. Put PFL on FOX Sports 1 and 2 and the ratings would be so much higher.

It's the network, NBCSN, that is the main problem. Put PFL on FOX Sports 1 and 2 and the ratings would be so much higher.

When WSOF first switched to this current channel they still pulled 250k+it's just the current viewer drop off.

When WSOF first switched to this current channel they still pulled 250k+it's just the current viewer drop off.
PFL Daytona was a huge success, but I'm not sure we quite understand how it got that 250k+. It was a small standalone show that took place during a racing event, but then the race got cancelled so all the drivers and crew were sitting there and watching the fights.

I would let the ratings breathe a little longer before letting negativity set in. NBCSN isn't a great network for MMA, but it is still possible that the promotion builds towards those 200k numbers. If not there's still a lot to give PFL props for.

Last edited:
Still those were poor numbers. The PFL needs to get off of NBCSN

Back