PFL Fight Night 1 - Ivanov vs Alencar - Washington DC

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/PFL-Fight-Night-60647

0YKIe8i3S3iFdef-rt1QnQ.png

interesting little thursday night card.. looks like it will be online only? not on NBC sports?

PFL Thursday, one championship Friday.... get my degen on early this week!

Anyone got any leans for PFL? Gonna parlay Palmer but haven’t looked at any others

Tape watching PFL tomorrow, want to do a 2.27 treble large stake.
Palmer
Ivanov
Ed Ruth (bellator)

waiting for lines (i am, anyway)
Only got 4 in uk, blagoy, Palmer and Valiev all 4/11 faves. Blagoys opponent has fought some real shit Brazilians with massively padded records and is 38.
Palmer probably lost his last fight but siler looks for takedown from what I saw and he wasn’t great in his last bout.

Only got 4 in uk, blagoy, Palmer and Valiev all 4/11 faves. Blagoys opponent has fought some real shit Brazilians with massively padded records and is 38.
Palmer probably lost his last fight but siler looks for takedown from what I saw and he wasn’t great in his last bout.

lol they're all 4/11 exactly?

lol they're all 4/11 exactly?
Yeah buddy bit strange aha all on betway! Another thing I’ll add is when siler fought thometz he was taken down quite a lot so think Palmer should get it done. Don’t like palmers tendency to circle and do nothing for a while though.

Yeah buddy bit strange aha all on betway! Another thing I’ll add is when siler fought thometz he was taken down quite a lot so think Palmer should get it done. Don’t like palmers tendency to circle and do nothing for a while though.

i have seen like 20 of siler's fights and pretty much all of palmer's ;)

i have seen like 20 of siler's fights and pretty much all of palmer's ;)
Ooooooh then you are the man to speak to! Siler live dog? Cause I want to go fairly large on ivanov Palmer and ruth

it has everything to do with it...

-_-

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_mk1qxzpwIV1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mk1qxzpwIV1qz4rgp.gif
    448.9 KB · Views: 15
Back