Pianeta taking selfies with Tyson Fury after head to head.....

HardasNAILZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Absolutely cringeworthy.

Another pathetic fight, disgusting.

Ok.

Why the outrage?

Because he one step away from singing “did you ever know that your my hero”

After seeing the last guy hug and kiss him I’d have hoped to see someone with a chance of winning.

Because he one step away from singing “did you ever know that your my hero”

After seeing the last guy hug and kiss him I’d have hoped to see someone with a chance of winning.
You needed to see a fake beef at the weigh ins for you to think that he had a chance of winning?

This wasnt a good fight with or without weigh in drama. Really not sure what you are worked up over.

Ok.

Why the outrage?
I think he's trying to say that they shouldn't be professional boxers entering a ring to see who's the better sportsman but that they should have a grudge and hatred to one another and should be entering the ring to settle a feud...
Its a wwe/ufc thing, kinda the reason why tysons dad pretended to be mad at wilder and the kinda people fury took the piss out of in the presser asking if he should flip a table or throw a chair for.

I could be wrong but that's how it reads to me.

I think he's trying to say that they shouldn't be professional boxers entering a ring to see who's the better sportsman but that they should have a grudge and hatred to one another and should be entering the ring to settle a feud...
Its a wwe/ufc thing, kinda the reason why tysons dad pretended to be mad at wilder and the kinda people fury took the piss out of in the presser asking if he should flip a table or throw a chair for.

I could be wrong but that's how it reads to me.

It’s not just me, loads of stuff posted all over the place. I don’t want to see anything fake ala Bellew vs Haye, however, I also don’t want to see someone laughing around and taking selfies with their opponent 24 hours before they’re supposed to be fighting

A simple handshake and a selfie behind closed doors, if at all, is acceptable.

Its pretty ridiculous to take issue with professionals being cordial lol.

You needed to see a fake beef at the weigh ins for you to think that he had a chance of winning?

This wasnt a good fight with or without weigh in drama. Really not sure what you are worked up over.

Not worked up, just disappointed he is fighting a 138th ranked guy. I think the comment I replied to wasn’t impressed with the selfie because it looks like he is awe of fury, getting his pic taken with a celebrity. As long as he comes to put on a fight I’ll be happy, tickets weren’t cheap!

Not worked up, just disappointed he is fighting a 138th ranked guy. I think the comment I replied to wasn’t impressed with the selfie because it looks like he is awe of fury, getting his pic taken with a celebrity. As long as he comes to put on a fight I’ll be happy, tickets weren’t cheap!
Didnt need a weigh in to tell you this wasnt a good fight though. Its just to get rounds in for Fury.

It’s not just me, loads of stuff posted all over the place. I don’t want to see anything fake ala Bellew vs Haye, however, I also don’t want to see someone laughing around and taking selfies with their opponent 24 hours before they’re supposed to be fighting

A simple handshake and a selfie behind closed doors, if at all, is acceptable.
What's the difference between behind closed doors or in the public...
If anything, it's a good thing as it shows they aren't animals and thugs like many would wanna make out and that they are in fact professional sportsman competing against one another in a sport.
All in all, who cares.
If they hug, kiss, or argue, they're still gonna get in a ring to try and beat one another in a boxing match.

What's the difference between behind closed doors or in the public...
If anything, it's a good thing as it shows they aren't animals and thugs like many would wanna make out and that they are in fact professional sportsman competing against one another in a sport.
All in all, who cares.
If they hug, kiss, or argue, they're still gonna get in a ring to try and beat one another in a boxing match.

Fair enough, we all see things differently. Let’s just hope for a decent card tomorrow night.

Come on man he just wants to be cool and take a picture with the lineal HW champion for Instagram.

Tyson Fury is giving this Pianeta guy a decent pay check. Why should Pianeta be happy and grateful to Fury?

Back