Pic of me and mah boys up in Jersey

I like the idea of Sherdoggers give up a dollar for a plane ticket etc for a Sherdog deligation to head to NJ and met these romo's.

Personally - I live in Ireland (Belfast) and it these romo's where to hang out in my fine city I would one night, with a camera in tow, head to their club and start to take pics as if I was one of the these clubitup.com cameramen. After I gain there confidence a team would emerge from within the crowd holding signs with comments such as 'ROMO' ':eek::eek::eek: TEAM' 'GUIDO' etc etc and then post those pics up everywhere. Then I would get on stage and grab the DJ mic and draw all attention to them (not that they wouldn't have done dressed like that) and then a good ass kicking.

Man I would love a group of Sherdoggers to decend on one of the Guido Jersey nightclubs and bring havoc in tow!

Narc

Jeynesey said:
OK... I started making an animated gif, but it got too big so I turned it into a Flash animation instead.... I cant post it in here, so i have hosted it on one of my sites instead.

Here's a screenshot...
screenshot7gy.gif

And a link to the flash animation.
http://www.signupswappers.com/njassmasters.htm

Haha YEAH! The Hawtness makes an apperance and destroys the :eek::eek::eek:s.

I see MarlboroMan is on right now.....

PLEASE bro...

come back to this thread, we just wanna talk brosef... :icon_lol:

this CAN NOT die..

I wouldnt be suprised if i saw them mentioned on Jimmy Kimmel, I still bet Ginger( i hate ginger kids) is still in denial after all the shit talked about him. Hey ginger queer, your abbs are as good as tank abbots, looks like your packing a pair of bitch tits too. After page 5 you should have denied everything, calling it a big joke. When i got on today there were 32 pages of you, now theres 45, its ok to cry gingerito.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/306/ginger9ve.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

ginger9ve.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I just showed this thread to a couple of the guys I train with. One was laughing so hard he literally pissed himself. I actually think these twats are delusional, not living in the real world but thinking they

/\/\/\/\/\ same here, im trying to get it on as many websites as possible.

the views on this thread are going to outnumber "my pics with matt hughes" by tomorrow. the posts will be outnumbered shortly after......and its only been a few days. the nosferatu thread is old as dirt. unbelievable.

guido.jpg

I think this thread is threatening to expand and fill the universe. I'll probably wake up tomorrow and hear on the news how the internet has been brought down to its knees by the traffic this thread has spawned.

Yeah same here. I've been sending this thread and random pics of them to all my friends on AIM and on myspace.

eric1968 said:
OMG - I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING - WHEN DID JERSEY TURN SO GAY
i believe it ws around the time that "livin on a prayer" came out

copy and paste this link into your browser!!!
http://www.signupswappers.com/njassmasters.htm

WTF IS THIS?! and what the fuck is the hawt one doing at the end? haha

ps. sorry if it was posted before

this is from one of their myspaces

Hair Color: DePeNds oN WaT MoOd Im in

Confirms that he is a super sayian

Doesn't change that fact that he is a flamer and would get destroyed by 99% of this board

guido0pg.jpg
btw if I saw a man wearing lip gloss in public, I would have to bash his brains in. That way I could die happy knowing that there would be one less of these homos in the world (when i say homo i mean tight, pink shirt, makeup wearing, men with spiky hair and both ears pierced...not talking about those who prefer the company of men)

Go forth and spreadth the word that there lyth a gay ginger in NJ. but seriously though spread the word, hopefully people will know that hes gayer then the starwars kid, the numa guy and the fat whit rapper combined.

Superbeast said:
1. You don't even know hard Europeans smoke. We got the Dam as a resource, recognise, bitch, I've probably smoked enough hardcore Holland weed to kill a village, ditto any European forumite. You're shitty elaborate bongs smooth out the smoke but kill the potency, most cannaseurs know that. All you have prioven is you prefer to smoke two pipes instead of one.

2. Your abs are piss poor, take tips from your :eek::eek::eek: friend instead.

3.Your bitch is second class, I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick bought second hand from an AIDS patient in Namibia for a buck fifty.

damn...

this makes me sit up a little straighter and "get in line."

i don't want to get in trouble...

I'm another newbie here that found it from collegehumor, this is by far the funniest thing I've seen in ages. Unfortunately I've seen idiots like this up close and in person at home on LI, its sad, very sad and pathetic, but hilarious that they take themselves seriously. Anyway, as a wrestler this forum is really interesting and I'm definitely gonna stick around and check out some of the other stuff. Great job to all of those photoshoppers, that stuff is hilarious! Only one bit of advice I've got for MM and his buddies:

Just kill yourselves. Do the human gene pool a huge favor by removing yourselves from it!

Back