Pick the best 6 out of 10 Star Wars movies! Please select 6!!

Choose the best 6 - use all votes for accurate results! At best eliminate the worst 4 !!!

• Total voters
How in the fuck is the phantom menace so low?

It has Darth maul and qui-gon, two of the best characters in star wars history.

It also had the best light saber fight scene, and the best song too in duel of the fates.

That movie was epic. It's not perfect, jar jar was dumb and all, but it's one of the better star wars movies.

Picked 2-7. Haven't seen Solo, Phantom Menace was trash outside the Maul Duel/Duel of the Fates, didn't care for RO (obvious ending, characters I didn't care about), and TLJ is easily the worst in the series.

At this point the only Star Wars movies I choose to acknowledge are ANH/ESB/ROTJ.

The force awakens was much much worse than last Jedi.

Hate Rian Johnson all you want, but at least he tried to make his own movie instead of just copying everything from a new hope.

1) Empire
2) New Hope
3) Last Jedi
4) ROTS
5) ROTJ
6) Force Awakens

You left out the Christmas special

there isn't another 3 star wars film outside the originals that are worth watching.

My personal list:

1a. ROTJ
1b. ESB
3a. ANH
3b. ROTS
5. Rogue One
6a. TPM
6b. Solo
8. TFA
9. Clone Wars
10. TLJ

Hate Rian Johnson all you want, but at least he tried to make his own movie instead of just copying everything from a new hope.

You're right, he just copied a bunch of stuff from ESB and ROTJ instead.

I only really liked the original trilogy. Revenge of the Sith seemed pretty good when I watched it in the cinema, but I've never wanted to watch it again. 1+2 had a few decent moments but were mostly crap.

The first hour or so of the Force Awakens was enjoyable but it tanked badly after that and became horrible. Bits of the Last Jedi were good, but overall I was bored most of the time even sitting in the theatre with all my friends and popcorn - that is a rare occurence.

Don't know why I keep watching, really, I enjoy a good fantasy/action adventure, but Star Wars hasn't really been good for most of my lifetime. By now it's more like, all my friends go together, so I just tag along.

Sorry, I can only pick five.

I guess Rogue One, if I had to pick a sixth.

Revenge of the Sith is dogshit. That so many people dig on it is fucked.

4,5,6,7,8 and Solo. Solo wasn’t great but wasn’t ...atrocious

Revenge of the Sith was a weird movie, it had some great bits and some HORRIBLE bits. A real rollocoaster of a movie- I gave it the nod cause I just love Palps so much - if you cut off a lot of the fat and bring it down to 30 minutes it's not bad

I would rather have a copy

TFA took the best elements of why I liked Star Wars and I actually liked the warm nostalgic feeling I got in my pants when watching

Ah childhood memories, that Star Wars feeling ... haven't felt in some time.

Yeah it was a total rehash but I would rather THAT than the horrible direction TLJ took the series. I only give points for originality and new story ideas if they're GOOD.

Seeing what they did to Luke's character was a travesty. I waited 30 years to revisit this character, and get elderly asshole Luke who hates the force and locks himself in a room like a weepy teenage girl!??!!? Chewbawka without Hans!?!?!? Fuck sakes

It's so bad it almost ruins the original trilogy. Cause when you first watch the original trilogy you get to see Luke rise up and train and become a jedi and spend 30 years imaging what an amazing jedi master he would become ... now when you watch it knowing where his character arc ultimately ends it tarnishes it. It tarnishes everything, ffs they won the war but it's still going on like they didn't do shit. Every glimmer of an interesting thought it shit on right down to Rey is nobody and neither is Snoke and he's dead, fuck you

Nah TFA >>>>>> TLJ

Last edited:
only saw the original trilogy, by the time the new ones, then the new new ones came around, I was an adult.

Back