Pierced Ears

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I don’t know any men with pierced ears....do you? What are they like?

I got mine when I was 14 or around then, I'm doing alright, I still like women... so, yea, that's good.

Do a bunch of cocaine and whisky. Grab a friend, a pin, a lighter and an ice cube. Now you know, a reading rainbow.

Oh youll need some fucking staples to keep the holes open too.

I got mine when I was 12 and havent worn earrings since I was 25 or so. I still can though

my mates with pierced ears are no different to my mates without pierced ears tbh.

The bigger mistake was a tattoo at the age of 18. About a week later I realized tats aren't for me and it was my first and last.

My friend opened a tattoo parlor and gave it to me for free and I'm happy it's on my leg and not the upper body. It's just not my thing.

I’ve had mine done since I was 16. I’m forty now and really don’t give a flying fuck what anyone thinks.

FF7B51B1-12BC-400B-96AA-2F77AEFA0036.jpeg

If you ever see me in public come up and ask me about them.

I haven't worn them for over 20 years, but I don't think they closed.
oh, i thought they used to. and im not talking bout the big gaping ear rings.

maybe it was after you get them pierced, if you didnt wear them they closed up.

i actually dont know, i just remember hearing something alike that was the story.

I haven't worn them for over 20 years, but I don't think they closed.

Really? Mine will heal up as soon as I take them out. I was up north surveying a couple years ago and lost the back of one somehow. I had them out for ten days and when I got home I had to shove it through. My ear shed skin like a snake twice before it got back to normal.

oh, i thought they used to. and im not talking bout the big gaping ear rings.

maybe it was after you get them pierced, if you didnt wear them they closed up.

i actually dont know, i just remember hearing something alike that was the story.

I always wondered why they haven't closed and healed. I think I wore them for a year on and off too. I'm not into jewelry unless it's a wedding ring or watch.

Yup, my daughter. I Have a ten year old son too. I posted family pictures in the ‘who has guts to post their picture’ thread.

I always wondered why they haven't closed and healed. I think I wore them for a year on and off too. I'm not into jewelry unless it's a wedding ring or watch.
yeah im not big on jewelry either.

got a cross on my neck my mom and sister bought for me for christmas when i was 15 (15 years ago). never taken it off since then.

otherwise i wear a ring occasionally that i got from my father, and another that i got from my uncle... but i do want to pick up a nice watch, maybe an omega seamaster or something. havent decided yet on that. but id be happy to throw down for that.

When I was like 12 there was this hot 16? year old girl who I'd hang out with, and I let her talk me into piercing my left ear. Never really wore an earring though until I ended up piercing my other ear myself a few years later. Wore some small hoops or studs for maybe a year or two then just didn't care for them.

It's been at least 10 years since then and the holes are still there.

Back