Pierced Ears

yeah im not big on jewelry either.

got a cross on my neck my mom and sister bought for me for christmas when i was 15 (15 years ago). never taken it off since then.

otherwise i wear a ring occasionally that i got from my father, and another that i got from my uncle... but i do want to pick up a nice watch, maybe an omega seamaster or something. havent decided yet on that. but id be happy to throw down for that.

That's cool, you've had that necklace for a long time, that's more meaningful and not showing off. I've see chains get ripped off necks and people get hurt over showing off, so I've always avoided it.

As far as watches go, I've spent some money on them. To me they're beautiful. I don't get anything flashy. I mean no diamonds or anything like that. I go with Breitling. I want to get an all black one soon.

cause I poke them once a yr. The back skin closes but not fully. 2 in each ear but mine are normal pierces and not gauges
thanks for clarifying bro!

the only jewelry I wear is a watch and ring PA. I had my ears gauged in my 20's and although they got smaller, they'll never close

cause I poke them once a yr. The back skin closes but not fully. 2 in each ear but mine are normal pierces and not gauges
had mine pierced for years but haven't worn earrings in the past 10 years. when my older son got his ears pierced about 9 months ago i put a stud in each ear to see if they would go in....sure enough they went right in. i figured they would have closed up some but that wasn't the case.

That's cool, you've had that necklace for a long time, that's more meaningful and not showing off. I've see chains get ripped off necks and people get hurt over showing off, so I've always avoided it.

As far as watches go, I've spent some money on them. To me they're beautiful. I don't get anything flashy. I mean no diamonds or anything like that. I go with Breitling. I want to get an all black one soon.
just gonna focus on the chain thing right now, this is so funny, one time i was walking home from a night out and these two dudes approached me, one of them punched me in the side of the head and then grabbed at my neck while i fell like a sack of potatoes. i got back up and realised the dude pulled my chain off. i was young, 21, and threw a few punches back, but i still knew that i was over matched with two guys. i ended up offering the punk my pack of cigerettes for the chain and he gave it back.

my necklace isnt anything flash, it was cheap-ish, only $75, but its my necklace.

overall that was a win for me. especially since i am still wearing it!

had mine pierced for years but haven't worn earrings in the past 10 years. when my older son got his ears pierced about 9 months ago i put a stud in each ear to see if they would go in....sure enough they went right in. i figured they would have closed up some but that wasn't the case.

nice. Yeah I like to put earrings in to mess with the kids too. Thats cool your dont close, mine do just a little but i push right though with no problems or pain.

just gonna focus on the chain thing right now, this is so funny, one time i was walking home from a night out and these two dudes approached me, one of them punched me in the side of the head and then grabbed at my neck while i fell like a sack of potatoes. i got back up and realised the dude pulled my chain off. i was young, 21, and threw a few punches back, but i still knew that i was over matched with two guys. i ended up offering the punk my pack of cigerettes for the chain and he gave it back.

my necklace isnt anything flash, it was cheap-ish, only $75, but its my necklace.

overall that was a win for me. especially since i am still wearing it!

Glad you got that back, and I hope that pack of cigs gave them ass cancer. I'm not a flashy dude, and the last thing I need around here is attention.

I like watches because people might not know if it's a good watch or a knock off... but a big gold chain is just there for the taking.

nice. Yeah I like to put earrings in to mess with the kids too. Thats cool your dont close, mine do just a little but i push right though with no problems or pain.
my kid wanted to wear diamond earrings to homecoming...i have a nice pair that i used to wear years ago. i said he could wear those. when he took his studs out i was curious to see if they would still go in. i dont wear any jewelry anymore aside from watches though. not really my thing now.

Glad you got that back, and I hope that pack of cigs gave them ass cancer. I'm not a flashy dude, and the last thing I need around here is attention.

I like watches because people might not know if it's a good watch or a knock off... but a big gold chain is just there for the taking.
Lol my chain is silver but it still means the world to me!

It’s something I will wear till I pass.

Long gone are the days punks will step me for a chain! Well I hope so, I’m nearly 30!

Lol my chain is silver but it still means the world to me!

It’s something I will wear till I pass.

Long gone are the days punks will step me for a chain! Well I hope so, I’m nearly 30!

Those days will never be over for me. As long as I'm in this city I need to stay low key.

Those days will never be over for me. As long as I'm in this city I need to stay low key.
keep that head down and them legs moving bruh, and you will be fine!

I remember I wanted an earring as a teenager my Dad wouldn't have it and my mom didn't care. One day she told me "get a clip on so he can see what it looks like and maybe he'll change his mind?". Well he came home from work, saw it and flipped the fuck out. That was the end of that. Then by the time I turned 18 and could do whatever I didn't want it anymore.

I got both of mine done in the late seventies. It wasn't as common for men to have them in our society back then like it is now. Perfectly normal these days.
Have my nipples pierced too. Did have the bridge of my nose pierced for a while but unfortunately it just wouldn't heal.

I had both of my ears pierced in my early 20s. I wore the earrings for about a year and took them out, never to wear them again. Seemed like it was more of tread in the early 2000s anyhow.

I got mine when I was 14 or around then, I'm doing alright, I still like women... so, yea, that's good.
Got mine pierced when I was 14 too. Until I got flagged in college (catholic college)when I was 19 and I had to remove it. Didn't bother to put them back in. I had my lower lip and eye brows pierced tho. Early to mid 2000's was a weird era.

Back