Piers Morgan has been in America for too long

Gervais

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And clearly has picked up on American one drop rule when it comes to race..he said Harry and Meghans child will be first black royal.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/uk.n...s-child-first-black-royal-baby-105419993.html

The significance could be that because she’s from a mixed race family, we could have the first black baby Buckingham Palace has ever seen and it would be a wonderful thing,” he said.

While co-host Susanna Reid and guest Paul Burrell agreed, Lady C took major issue with the remark.

“Being Jamaican and having been brought up in Jamaica, which is a multiracial society, I’m very sorry the baby is not going to be black,” she replied. “The baby is going to have black blood and it’s also going to have white blood.”

She even accused Morgan of being racist, stating: “You can’t be seven-eighths white and called black, I think that’s racism of the highest order.

“That’s like Hitler’s definition of a Jew – ‘I’m sorry you’re one-eighth Jewish, you’re full Jewish, and therefore, into the oven you go.’ I’m sorry if you’re partly black you’re partly black. You’re not fully black

I'm not sure why the exact hue of the next royal brat is significant , though I hope it's as black as anything just for the pure fuckoffness of it .

If only identity politics could die...

The basis for politics and society should be based on views, thoughts and ideas and nothing else. Diversity shouldn't be about where you came from or the color of your skin. Such attributes aren't changeable and nothing society should cement by identity politics. Should I as mixed feel represented by Meghan Markle getting freaky with Prince Harry?

Yup. Far too long. Time to lauch him into outer space. For the greater good.

If only identity politics could die...

The basis for politics and society should be based on views, thoughts and ideas and nothing else. Diversity shouldn't be about where you came from or the color of your skin. Such attributes aren't changeable and nothing society should cement by identity politics. Should I as mixed feel represented by Meghan Markle getting freaky with Prince Harry?
No but I do find it strange how a child that a child thats 1/4 is called black. Even his mother is not black so how can he be black

Can’t wait till we grow a back bone and oust these fuckers, keep the buildings for tourists to gawk at though.

To keep it on topic, Piers Morgan’s a cunt.

No but I do find it strange how a child that a child thats 1/4 is called black. Even his mother is not black so how can he be black
That is indeed strange! We live in a strange world, visit Nigeria as a mixed person and you are bound to be refereed to as oyinbo (non-black or white).

His mum doesn't even look black, hows the yout gonna be black? The yout is going to pale and white, the mum looks Spanish not black and if she was born in England then no one would ever call her black there.

His mum doesn't even look black, hows the yout gonna be black? The yout is going to pale and white, the mum looks Spanish not black and if she was born in England then no one would ever call her black there.

I always felt mix race who identify as one race are disrespecting of their identity. Mix raced people should not be black or white.

I am mostly worried about the further decay of the German blood from the British royal family.

Can’t wait till we grow a back bone and oust these fuckers, keep the buildings for tourists to gawk at though.

To keep it on topic, Piers Morgan’s a cunt.

Yep once Big Liz pops her clogs we should end the mad parade .

A super Cunt in fact .

Rude, it won't be the first. We wuz kangz <2>

meghan-markle-1.jpg

Baby is definitely gonna be black, imo.

Piers Morgan is a talentless hack journalist wannabe
Some patriot already tried to get Piers deported ages ago... the petition got all the signatures it needed, but the Obama admin never listened... cannot remember who pioneered that effort. We don’t want him, I know that much.

Oh and OP, I condensed your post for you.

Just let them eat themselves. No normal people give two fucks.

My skin is as white as they come, but I identify as a black male. Anyone who doesn't respect that is a racist piece of shit.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Back