Piers Morgan has been in America for too long

How did Lady C view Obama?

Also, I didn’t know Megan Markle was part black until they had a dark ass black guy play her father on Suits. Then I looked it up.

Baby gon come out looking creole.

Some fine ass creole's out there.

Crazy as a wounded hog tho.

His mum doesn't even look black, hows the yout gonna be black? The yout is going to pale and white, the mum looks Spanish not black and if she was born in England then no one would ever call her black there.
Before she straightened her hair, one could tell she is bi-racial.

meghan-markle-1.jpg

Baby is definitely gonna be black, imo.
How weird that they both have the same shape of nose; the slight bump on the top and the extended tip of the nose.

She's whiter than most white girls (visually and other ways) so I don't understand why there's even a debate to be had here.

Of course their kid is going to be pale.

I always felt mix race who identify as one race are disrespecting of their identity. Mix raced people should not be black or white.

Are you mixed race by any chance? I am guessing no. In theory you are correct but in real life it's totally different.

First of all piers morgan is a fucking idiot. Not because of this, but just in general.

I'm mixed race, black & white. My sister is married to a white guy and they have a beautiful baby girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She has black heritage but she's not black.

And touching on this topic a bit further. I find it annoying as almighty fuck when people say "one day everyone will be coffee colour because we'll all be mixed." That is so fucking dumb because when races mix there isn't one specific skin, hair or eye colour. The people who say this don't have a clue.

Last edited:
Watch the baby be white AF, but some people call it black.

giphy.gif

Are you mixed race by any chance? I am guessing no. In theory you are correct but in real life it's totally different.
Not in theory. In facts Im right. Real life is still one drop rule for some. I dont believe in that

Won't stop them from having Southern Baptist choirs and a pastor lecturing the crowd about BLM when the kid is born just like at their wedding.

It was funny when that pastor ended with "Wakanda forever" because you could see Queen Elizabeth pondering whether Wakanda had declared independence or not

Well, the left is the scientific wing, correct? Good, now get all this eugenic micromanagement figured out. Make a textbook and send it to Himmler in 1940. He'll appreciate it.

thats a big deal to royalists that have always wanted to keep the bloodline "pure"

they are a bunch of backwards cunts though, so its to be expected

Last edited:
Yup. Far too long. Time to lauch him into outer space. For the greater good.
Fuck that. We put in our time. Your turn.

Deport him to Canada.

Black people in America are only about 60-70% African. The definition of black is really based on whether you would've been discriminated against or forced into manual labor based on your skin tone when slavery and later Jim Crow were legal.

Back