Pin 1988 movie...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This movie is seriously underrated. It is not a traditional horror but its disturbing and very entertaining.

I caught this randomly one night ages ago and was impressed. That David Hewlett is a fun actor to watch (Was in Cube as well)

Well fuck, haven't seen or thought about this movie since the 90's

Very underrated Canadian film

Interesting.

Never heard of it.

I'll have to check it out.

Watched this a while back. Tho it was different enough to hold my attention, i was a bit bored.

Never seen it but I will check it out later, saved it to my watch later list. I always like a good ole 80's horror movie.

Last edited:
My group of friends went to the theatre, half of us went to this, the others went to Twins. Should have gone to Twins.

I caught this randomly one night ages ago and was impressed. That David Hewlett is a fun actor to watch (Was in Cube as well)

I found it while watching the original stepfather and the main actor had a role in pin which was on the suggestion list.

Lol this movie with the clean freak with the slut sister. And like a medical doll or something.

Lol this movie with the clean freak with the slut sister. And like a medical doll or something.

Yes but the slut sister gets slapped around and stops being a slut.

Too bad for Terry O'Quinn that he went totally bald so early. He basically looked like Mark Harmon when he had hair.

I remember The Changeling with George C. Scott and Burnt Offerings.

I recently watched Cube based on a few sherdoggers' recommendations.

Pretty cool flick.

I dug it.

I have the dvd, can't recall to much about it, but this is a good reminder to watch it again.

No, but thanks for the second reminder now that September is around and I'm starting to watch more horror films. I'll take it out tonight to watch later this week.

Back