Pinball machines

the ambush

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
One thing I always wanted to do when I get older was have a game room in my basement. A couple ideas for the pinball machines are below. I also would like to have one of those classic can soda machines, too. I realize these are high value items so I am saving my money now.

f14_complete.jpg

DSC_7477-Custom.jpg

I've been really getting into Pinball the last year... I love it. We have an awesome bar here in the NW where you can drink and pinball until 2am. Where I'm spending my birthday this year!

As a substitute for the high priced machines? You can get loads of 1:1 accurate Pinball machines that have all the original sounds, lighting and assets on Steam. Really high quality recreations.

I prefer Pinball FX3 which has a cabinet mode if you contact the developers and get them to send you a code. It'll allow you to flip your monitor / TV sideways and and setup a cabinet for a very authentic Pinball experience.

Would love to get a hold of the Jurassic Park Machine or the Star Wars one from around the same time period. There was also one based on the Who's Tommy that you could play in "blind mode" with the table covered up. Loved playing that one.

I just played a Ghostbusters pinball machine at the local bowling alley here on Saturday.

I've always been a pinball fan. I can't wait for Ground Kontrol to finish their remodel so they can have tons of tables with beer.

There's a Twitch streamer, Dead_Flip, that streams pinball almost every day. He does a great job of explaining the tables and how they work, what you should be aiming for, etc. His collection is pretty decent and he also live streams from different locations. His viewership is usually low so if you want to ask him a quest he will usually answer it.

Whats a classic can soda machine?

i got heavy into pinball arcade on my ps4, even hitting the high score on some tables. it's definitely a skill.

You gotta get the Terminator 2 pinball man!

I've been really getting into Pinball the last year... I love it. We have an awesome bar here in the NW where you can drink and pinball until 2am. Where I'm spending my birthday this year!

As a substitute for the high priced machines? You can get loads of 1:1 accurate Pinball machines that have all the original sounds, lighting and assets on Steam. Really high quality recreations.

I prefer Pinball FX3 which has a cabinet mode if you contact the developers and get them to send you a code. It'll allow you to flip your monitor / TV sideways and and setup a cabinet for a very authentic Pinball experience.

The twitch streamer I posted above has a prototype Pinball FX cabinet from Zen Studios that looks bad ass.

Want to get a good pinball game for xbox one s. Can anyone suggest one? Thanks folks.

Back