Pirates "Dead Man Tell No Tales"

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got to say this is the Best of the series. I enjoy the first 2 but the others sucked. I saw this of Netflix and really brings the feels. Jack isnt as annoying in this one and the girl is better. The storyline is easy to follow and simple, but has some cool battles and boss fights.

Anyone agree.

I'm tempted, but man, Part 4 really left a bad taste in my mouth.

I honestly don't see how this could possibly be better than the original though. That's PG-13 action/adventure perfection.

Honestly I expected to hate it since the 4th one was complete trash, but I actually thought it was decent.

I got to say this is the Best of the series. I enjoy the first 2 but the others sucked. I saw this of Netflix and really brings the feels. Jack isnt as annoying in this one and the girl is better. The storyline is easy to follow and simple, but has some cool battles and boss fights.

Anyone agree.

I liked this because , I felt Rush as Barbosa gave a good performance and I actually felt something for the character when he reveals what his daughter meant to him.

I liked this because , I felt Rush as Barbosa gave a good performance and I actually felt something for the character when he reveals what his daughter meant to him.

He outshined Jack the whole movie and took the movie in the end.

Woah, they made 5 of them?

Yeah I thought it was garbage too. Tried to get my money back but couldn't. No different from any of the other ones, just worse imo.

The lore and potential is so great but the movies always fall short. Stop banking on Sparrow to carry the shit tier story and shitty supporting actors (outside of Rush, Bloom and Knightly). And maybe do something other than chase scene after chase scene then ridiculous improbable Jack Sparrow moments.

The first was a legit 8/10

Back