Pissed James Vick

He arguably lost round 1 and clearly lost round 3 against a 40 year old man 8 inches shorter than him.

He basically utilised his height and reach advantage to their full extend and managed to throw enough kicks to win.

Not impressed.

How the fck Vick make 155lbs ?

Well, in addition to cutting weight, he also cuts athletic ability, killer instinct and aggression, and any ounce of entertainment he can muster.

Even then he just barely makes it.

He arguably lost round 1 and clearly lost round 3 against a 40 year old man 8 inches shorter than him.

He basically utilised his height and reach advantage to their full extend and managed to throw enough kicks to win.

Not impressed.

I had round 1 a draw.

He struggled a bit I thought in the fight, but Trinaldo is a tough ole bastard, I wasn't surprised it went the distance. No way Vick wasnt winning though being in Texas

Goes to show you how tough Trinaldo is

Dude has that rough life, old man strength and went after Vick like he caught him in bed with his wife in that 3rd round

Definitely impressed with Francisco tonight

Hopefully we get "Really Pissed" Vick in his next fight. Because Pissed Vick just likes to spam kicks to his opponents mid section and knees and get on his bike and keep LOTS of distance.

Hey Vick....KNOCK somebody the fuck out before you call out the top 3 guys maybe in the WHOLE fucking sport you ass clown.

Seems like its everyone else who is pissed at Vick.

Back