Pitcher Josh Hader - Racist, Homophobic, Misogynistic Tweets

Closer for the Brewers, he is pretty good, got dominant stuff.

Side note, if you have kids show this too them. My daughter is getting to the age where she is on Social Media. I tell her never post anything crazy because a potential employer could use it against you. I own my business and most of my clients require background checks. My social media presence that has my name on it, is very tame. Nothing controversial.
I do agree with his last one, every straight man wants a lady that can Fuck ,Cook and clean. The other 5 are too much.

Ironically that's the tweet that's going to get him the most trouble I think.

This is what people get for posting stupid shit on social media. That stuff doesn't go away.

http://time.com/5341983/mlb-pitcher-josh-hader-all-star-game-racist-tweets/

Looks like people are digging up old tweets by Joshy boy and wow there are some doozeys. The team may suspend him for this and he says he's a different man now and ready to accept any punishment they will give him. Thing is, this was 7 years ago when he was 17 and a stupid kid. Is there a statute of limitations to this or can employers punish you for anything you've ever said in public?

0718-josh-haderade-twitter-3.jpg
This is going to set that precedent where Colin can speak his mind but still be rationally expected to keep a job in the NFL.

Because that's what you're about, right?

I thought Gay dudes were gross until I was about 18.

If it was an issue with the clubhouse I'd be inclined to do something about it. If my fan base stop giving money I'd do something about it -- otherwise, if he's preforming up to his pay level, I wouldn't care

This is what people get for posting stupid shit on social media. That stuff doesn't go away.

There was a window of a time where Twitter was like 99% teenagers and Ashton Kutcher and this guy was a teenager during that time.

A bunch of young athletes are finding this out now.

Very mild, locker room talk for a teenager. Nothing that hasn't been said in an R rated film.

But lol at people who tweet. If you want to inform the public, start a blog and put some effort into your publication. The only use tweets have are to give out realtime locations to stalkers.

Thank god we got to the bottom of a guy who throws baseballs

There's no crime. There's no civil tort. There's no statute of limitations. Employers can punish you whenever they wish. MLB is sending him to sensitivity training. His teammates say they're okay with him.

I hope this thread quickly leaves the front page.
They won't suspend him because he made those tweets before he ever signed a contract.

He should clearly be beheaded in the town square.

I wonder what loser is combing through every athlete's twitter looking for old racist tweets.

Man, I'm glad we didn't have twitter when I was a kid. In high school, my friends and I must have called each other f*ggot a million times. My brother and I used to call each other n*gger too, though we were white Scandinavian kids. We just got it from listening to hip hop and thought we were cool/funny. Can't recall ever saying I hate gays or people of colour, though, but I can recall other dumb kids saying stuff like that.

I know a high school student now whose instagram name is "the gays did 9/11". He'll be in trouble in a few years, lol.

I really don't care what any athlete says, especially when they were in HS. I think those statements portray that he was a crass jackass, like most high schoolers, but whatever. What I will say is that as someone who has done a fair amount of hiring and firing over the years, putting anything on publicly available social media is beyond stupid. Have definitely seen my peers and HR people look up facebook and twitter accounts when we were in the hiring process. And I've had to reprimand an employee for posts she made that had nothing to do with work.

Looking just a bit further down the road than you, chief.

LOL. Kap would probably still have a job if he would stand for the pledge. Nobody gives a damn what Kap tweets. It's not like Hader was on the mound calling people slurs.

exactly, who gives a fuck what some 17 yr old tweeted years ago?
his black teammates have come out in support of him and that's good enough for me.

Last edited:
dont we need to know if he is a liberal or conservative before we decide how outraged we are?

Back