Pizza Hut is now the NFL's Offical Pizza for Sunday!

Bamboozled

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Get excited, like ATG and GOAT QB, Joe Flacco!

I am excited for Pizza hut every Sunday this NFL season. It just won't be from Pizza Hut.

I don't mind Pizza Hut. Yeah, I sound poor.

I use to work at Pizza Hut back in HS. Their NY style pizza had the best sauce. The twisted crust was not really a twisted crust. They just made slanted dents into the crust to give impression it is twisted. Stuffed Crust pizza, and the chicken wings were the bomb. My cholesterol went sky high working there.

haven't ordered from a chain in a long time, but the last time was Round Table, consistently good.

but if I get one now, it's either Amici's or Rocco's here in town.

reminds me of NY

Pizza hut is better than that swill from papa johns. i’d still order dominos over both, though, if I ever ordered a pizza.

Pizza hut is better than that swill from papa johns. i’d still order dominos over both, though, if I ever ordered a pizza.
Dominoes, much improved last year and in the short time prior, has returned to its old ways, and is in the crapper again. Still, even at its best, it was by far the worst of these three. The only national chain in the country at which it can look down its nose is Little Caesar's.

Pizza Hut isn't bad if you love a greasy deep-dish style of Kansas pizza.

That will surely bring back fans!

Last edited:
Get excited, like ATG and GOAT QB, Joe Flacco!

I am excited for Pizza hut every Sunday this NFL season. It just won't be from Pizza Hut.

You're excited from pizza hut that won't be from pizza hut?

I say what what, Pizza Hut?

Do you wanna

I don't eat anything from Pizza Hut other than the Pan Pizza. That crust is stuff of legends...

Back when I was a kid and Pizza Hut had the NFL sponsorship, they ran a deal every NFL Sunday for a Big New Yorker Pizza and 2L soda for 10 bucks.

Chain pizza usually sucks unless you're hammered, but the Big New Yorker was the best thing I've had from a chain place... probably because it's the closest they tried to mimick REAL pizza. Pizza Hut needs to get their shit together and bring that pizza back with the NFL deal, especially now that I'm an adult with access to alcohol and legal weed.

IOkGMmcjLMOBswf-1600x900-noPad.jpg

Papa Johns is the best chain and if you disagree you're wrong, morally abhorrent and probably a serial killer.

Nice. The NFL dump shitty ass papa johns and gets a new huge deal from Pizza Hut. They also got a huge deal from Fox to show TNF. But the nfl is losing fans. lmao

I haven't had Pizza Hut in well over a decade. I don't really remember what it's like. I had Papa John's at a baseball tourney last year. It was fucking awful. I'm assuming this is an upgrade.

I use to work at Pizza Hut back in HS. Their NY style pizza had the best sauce. The twisted crust was not really a twisted crust. They just made slanted dents into the crust to give impression it is twisted. Stuffed Crust pizza, and the chicken wings were the bomb. My cholesterol went sky high working there.
xcWsia0.gif

Dominoes, much improved last year and in the short time prior, has returned to its old ways, and is in the crapper again. Still, even at its best, it was by far the worst of these three. The only national chain in the country at which it can look down its nose is Little Caesar's.

Pizza Hut isn't bad if you love a greasy deep-dish style of Kansas pizza.

Seems pointless to go with any of them. Even small cities probably have mom and pop delivery options that are much better and comparable in price.

I'll take a Tombstone over those 3 any day.

haven't ordered from a chain in a long time, but the last time was Round Table, consistently good.

but if I get one now, it's either Amici's or Rocco's here in town.

reminds me of NY
Used to go to Roccos after bitch ass raiders games
Their caprese salad is dope

Nice. The NFL dump shitty ass papa johns and gets a new huge deal from Pizza Hut. They also got a huge deal from Fox to show TNF. But the nfl is losing fans. lmao
Papa Johns is way better than Pizza Hut
NFL will go out of business after fans start tasting that shitty ass ketchup they call sauce
FACT

Back