Plane passengers once again halt a deportation

Seriously though, we need to get identifying these rapist protectors and start naming and shaming. Especially the scumbag in the blue t shirt who is clearly taking great pleasure in his virtue signalling.

5024804-0-image-a-8_1539460811089.jpg

Messed up. Progressives believe in a black-and-white world where the police are evil oppressors who arrest people for no reason, they're completely blind to realities like this.

Shit, I expect this out of Swedes, but what happened to us Brits?

Meaningless virtue signalling shit, he'll still be getting deported regardless. From the looks of the video, looks like a lot of what I'll call "nu-Brits" protecting him. Make of that what you will.

lotta soy on that plane .. I'm convinced it's something in the water .. there's gotta be a reason the white man is becoming such a soft, spineless pussy

lotta soy on that plane .. I'm convinced it's something in the water .. there's gotta be a reason the white man is becoming such a soft, spineless pussy

This is why I hope Muslims DO take over.
There is no way this level of stupidity deserves to go unpunished.

Liberalism and Social Justice

Every British citizen who interfered should have their passport revoked permanently and every foreigner who interfered should be barred from entry to the country for life.

Seriously though, we need to get identifying these rapist protectors and start naming and shaming. Especially the scumbag in the blue t shirt who is clearly taking great pleasure in his virtue signalling.

5024804-0-image-a-8_1539460811089.jpg

Force the rapist invader to live with the protesters, when one ends up raped and murdered perhaps people will stop trying to block deportations and instead fight importing them to begin with.

Why do they keep deporting in public jets?

Why do they keep deporting in public jets?

Not sure either.

Should be a helicopter ride for the Somalian beacon of dynamic multiculturalism and for the soy boy protestor.

Gang rape is a democratic process since majority of the participants want it to happen.

Remove all passengers from the plane that interfered and proceed with the deportation. Personally, I would consider it no different than removing a belligerent drunk from the plane prior to take off. Make it an official policy. If a passenger interferes with officers conducting a lawful deportation then that passenger will be removed from the plane, refunded their money and will have to make arrangements on their own for another flight. Rinse/Repeat.

Capitulation encourages ongoing behavior of this type and ultimately exposes a weakness in the authority of government to conduct such actions. Either government CAN deport or it cannot. If even a single individual can interrupt the process in such a manner than government abdicates its authority to perform such actions and cedes such rights to the whim of the mob. It also shows that the government lacks the WILL to enforce its authority in the face of even minimal civilian interference.

Back