Plane Stolen From Airport, Crashes Without Passengers

Am I the only one that was disappointed he didn’t come up with a call sign to kick this shit off properly? He just left the tower hanging. A missed opportunity...

I doubt it...even in Canada if your an aircraft techinican you're making good money starting

if he really was making minimum wage as a tech...thats pretty shocking.... if the story that he's just in luggage than the guy spent a lot of time figuring out how to fly a plane....

no fuckin way minimum wage pays for the type of courses/training/air time required to become a pilot

I don't know where people are getting the information that he was an aircraft technician.

The video I posted above was uploading by him talking about his job: loading and unloading luggage. He was a ground service agent. The way he handled the plane was pretty shocking.

Feel bad for the guy. He must've been in a really shitty place to try something like that. He had no cares in the world when he was doing those stunts, must've been so liberating. He knew it was gonna be over soon anyway so if he died doing the stunts, he still got the result he wanted.
no idea where the guys head was at, but going out like that is better than going out because of some douche who's 3 times over the limit or some young dumb bitch who crossed over into your side of the road because she had her eyes on her phone.

What a beautiful fucking mess that guy was.

R.I.P. Rich you silly fuck

'I hope this doesn't ruin your day'!!! R.I.P you mad fucker

Listening to his communication with the tower, I couldn't help but to feel bad for the guy. I wonder if he planned to commit suicide initially or decided to do that when thinking about facing the consequences of his actions.

Listening to his communication with the tower, I couldn't help but to feel bad for the guy. I wonder if he planned to commit suicide initially or decided to do that when thinking about facing the consequences of his actions.

Sounded planned imo..
At the beginning of the audio he states that he was never planning on landing it when they gave him the two options of how to land.

What a beautiful fucking mess that guy was.

R.I.P. Rich you silly fuck

giphy.gif

Heard fighter jets milling around was wondering what was going on. This is like 8 miles from home.

Motherfucker barrel rolled a Dash 8. That's insane.

This is a Dash 8.

image003.jpg

Went out having a blast.

The guy in the video asked "What the hell is this guy doing?"

I can tell that guy on the plane is masturbating

Man the ATC man is so professional and talked to him in very calm manner. I hope the ATC guy is okay.

Is it harder to steal an immobilizer chip car than an airplane?

Sounded planned imo..
At the beginning of the audio he states that he was never planning on landing it when they gave him the two options of how to land.
He should have let the military use him as a reverse 9/11 pilot on the enemy.

'Yeah not quite ready to bring it down justtttt yet'

'Just want you to whisper sweet nothing's in my ear'

This dude actually sounds like an alright guy to have a few beers with.

I was laughing so hard listening to it.

The minimum wage and video game lines, trolling the operator, him asking about prison time.

That's the thing.

The headlines (and sheriff) keep saying the guy was suicidal. But, I don't buy it.

Rather, when he got the idea planted in his head that he would be sent to prison for life, he got the "Oh, Fuck" idea and thought he would rather die than go to jail for life.

I really don't believe he was suicidal. He just went for a joy ride that spun out of control.

That's the thing.

The headlines (and sheriff) keep saying the guy was suicidal. But, I don't buy it.

Rather, when he got the idea planted in his head that he would be sent to prison for life, he got the "Oh, Fuck" idea and thought he would rather die than go to jail for life.

I really don't believe he was suicidal. He just went for a joy ride that spun out of control.

Most suicides come from joy rides that spiral out of control imo.

Who knows? I think maybe he was having a "fuck it all" moment, and started messing around with the plane, and then one thing led to another, and he hit a point of no return. It just seems like it was all so spontaneous. He was probably as shocked as anyone when he got it in the air. Seems like one of those cries for attention where he was waiting for someone to stop him before he actually hit the point of no return.

I haven't heard anything on how he crashed. Maybe he was trying a hard turn back to some runway, and it just stalled out? Can't say if he actually wanted to go down.

That's the thing.

Who knows? I think maybe he was having a "fuck it all" moment, and started messing around with the plane, and then one thing led to another, and he hit a point of no return. It just seems like it was all so spontaneous. He was probably as shocked as anyone when he got it in the air. Seems like one of those cries for attention where he was waiting for someone to stop him before he actually hit the point of no return.

I haven't heard anything on how he crashed. Maybe he was trying a hard turn back to some runway, and it just stalled out? Can't say if he actually wanted to go down.

Did you guys listen to to the whole audio recording? He said "I think I'm going to do one more barrel roll and if that goes good put the nose down and call it a night." He did exactly that. And by "put the nose down and call it a night", I don't think he meant land and go to bed. At one point he also said "I wasn't really planning on landing it".

Yea I agree, seemed like he crossed the sanity line very briefly but overcommited to his action.

One second you're feeling a little manic and the next thing you know you're in the air and your fate is sealed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back