Plant-based “meat” is so tasty that Europe’s meat industry has to bite back

So you admit it then. Admittance is the first step. Congrats but you're still a retard though. And just because you like getting fucked in the ass doesn't mean anyone else around here is interested in that. You can keep your poop fetishes.
Again, this shit sounds like a 12 year old on Xbox. Hey are you real smart with computers and stuff? How about find my info and take a trip and we will discuss it. Unless you're ducking me...what you say lol?

your article doesn't mention atherosclerosis even one time.
I don't give a shit about atherosclerosis. I was referring to the section where it talks about humans being omnivores and the evolutionary parts. I also read that chimps eat meat as well. Do they get atherosclerosis?

I don't give a shit about atherosclerosis. I was referring to the section where it talks about humans being omnivores and the evolutionary parts. I also read that chimps eat meat as well. Do they get atherosclerosis?
Chimps don't regularly eat meat. It's only when they go after other chimps and kill them. Chimps will also develop atherosclerosis if they regularly eat meat, yes.

You don't give a shit about hardened arteries leading to stroke and/or heart disease? Huh, okay then pal.

Again, this shit sounds like a 12 year old on Xbox. Hey are you real smart with computers and stuff? How about find my info and take a trip and we will discuss it. Unless you're ducking me...what you say lol?

{<jordan}

Fool, I would beat yo ass!

Chimps don't regularly eat meat. It's only when they go after other chimps and kill them. Chimps will also develop atherosclerosis if they regularly eat meat, yes.

You don't give a shit about hardened arteries leading to stroke and/or heart disease? Huh, okay then pal.

They also hunt red Colobus monkeys and eat them. But nah, everyone dies at some point...I'll enjoy eating meat while I'm around. Sure as hell beats being vegetarian and then being hit by a car or some shit.

They also hunt red Colobus monkeys and eat them. But nah, everyone dies at some point...I'll enjoy eating meat while I'm around. Sure as hell beats being vegetarian and then being hit by a car or some shit.
I don't dislike the food that I eat. This idea that your life and enjoyment are diminished because you're not eating dead animal flesh is only in your head. It's not about believing you'll live forever. It's about having a high quality of life/mobility/lack of disease in late age. Where do you think alzheimers comes from? It's lack of blood flow to the brain. Keep your pipes cleared out and happy and you won't be in a living hell of senility in late age

I'll fight all you mother fuckers at once. Then celebrate my victory and treat you all to a nice steak.

I'll fight all you mother fuckers at once. Then celebrate my victory and treat you all to a nice steak.

Okay, but would it be a seiten steak is my question. :D

Nice try Luke, trying to sneak that cow into my stomach. :p

I don't dislike the food that I eat. This idea that your life and enjoyment are diminished because you're not eating dead animal flesh is only in your head. It's not about believing you'll live forever. It's about having a high quality of life/mobility/lack of disease in late age. Where do you think alzheimers comes from? It's lack of blood flow to the brain. Keep your pipes cleared out and happy and you won't be in a living hell of senility in late age
Im going to have to disagree on the Alzheimer's bud. It's cause by beta-amyloid proteins that clump together producing plaques. These can disrupt signaling between cells at the synapses and can also trigger immune systems cells to devour the disabled cells.

I haven't checked this thread since the first page. WTF happened...

Where do you think alzheimers comes from? It's lack of blood flow to the brain. Keep your pipes cleared out and happy and you won't be in a living hell of senility in late age

Where do you stand on the issue of polyunsaturated fats and their link to increased brain development? Btw, just so you know I completely agree with your quote above.

Back