Plants know they are being eaten

Checkmate vegans
lol... you should have included your av with this

495659.jpg

I boil my plants alive just like my lobsters.

<{natewhut}>

Checkmate, vegetarians and vegans!

Plants aside, the Rishis believed when you consume animal flesh you also absorb its death agony.

And while that's a spiritual belief, I don't think it's necessarily beyond reason to consider the possibility that elevated hormones, such as cortisol, may be transferable, in some manner, via ingestion of a creature with elevated levels.

In other words, perhaps animals that live and die under agonizing conditions can effect the behavior of the creature that consumes it - especially one as complex as humans.

So with regards to eating complex sentient creatures, I'm not sure it can't be your problem; although, admittedly, I do not know of any research yet that indicates that to be the case.

Here's an anecdotal account from Abel Trujilo in which he claims his random mood swings subsided after he switched to being a vegetarian.

I'm aware this is a bit off topic, but I thought I'd share it with you due to your comment, as well as knowing you to be a guy that's interested in the field of psychology.

For sure, I've heard that they have to herd pigs into slaughter in such a way that the hindmost ones don't see the foremost ones dying and get spooked, because those chemicals change the taste and texture of the meat.

Though I feel as historical omnivores that humans consuming humanely killed meat is just as legit as being a vegetarian/vegan.

I was mainly being glib for likes' sake. :D

So what do vegans eat now?

I guess they have to move on to synthetic powdered food.

For sure, I've heard that they have to herd pigs into slaughter in such a way that the hindmost ones don't see the foremost ones dying and get spooked, because those chemicals change the taste and texture of the meat.

Though I feel as historical omnivores that humans consuming humanely killed meat is just as legit as being a vegetarian/vegan.

I was mainly being glib for likes' sake. :D

Pigs know they are being slaughtered. I caught them in the truck on their way to slaughter and the screams were loud enough to be heard a mile away

Pigs know they are being slaughtered. I caught them in the truck on their way to slaughter and the screams were loud enough to be heard a mile away
Are you saying the pigs in the truck had previously seen other pigs taken away in a truck and never come back, and then were (presumably) screaming because they had deduced they were going off into some kind of oblivion?

Not necessarily doubting you, I'm just saying... many people aren't that smart, let alone livestock.

Joe Rogan is superman when is talking about past know all what should be done but can't see nothing what will happened in future. He is getting to fast old. Where is Francis now

I know you're not American, but you need to work on English. That makes no sense.

Back