Platinum:Darren Till didn’t fight tough opponent, Donald Cerrone ‘gave up in the first round’

Perry needs to focus on Ponzi

I want Platinum to starch Ponz, so we can get the REAL welterweight championship fight: Darren Till vs Platinum.

"I’ve seen him fight a lot better. Darren didn’t get a tough fighter tonight, he got someone who gave up in the first round. You know that’s not what we’re gonna see with me."

Huh!?

Isn't this the same guy who became absolutely terrified in the 3rd round to throw a jab against a part-time model? The fuck is Perry talking about here? We HAVE seen that from you lmao.

Can't wait for this fight, I love it when they match 2 prospects with great potential.

People sleep on Perry due to one bad performance in 12 fights. He had a bad day in the office but has more than made up for it by delivering one of the most brutal elbows in history.

Huh!?

Isn't this the same guy who became absolutely terrified in the 3rd round to throw a jab against a part-time model? The fuck is Perry talking about here? We HAVE seen that from you lmao.

To be fair 3rd round is different than first

Not a big fan of Perry, but i do like that he didn't totally diss Cerrone there.

guy with liverpool avatar starts thread where jersey shore douchenozzle downplays scousers achievement.....

Darren Till resembles a Male Model....Perry will lose this one...

lol at people discrediting till's performance and blaming it on cerrone.

yeah you're right platibum, he should've fought some no name short notice LW, instead of a proven top 10 LW-WW.

Fight isn't gonna happen because Ponz is gonna beat his ass.

The size difference between Cerrone and Till was enormous.

You had a very large welterweight matched up with a guy who is a career lightweight. It's true that Cowboy has occasionally come out cold, but that didn't seem to be the problem here, Till was very big, athletic and well trained.

Cowboy was right to try and take him down, he just doesn't have the wrestling chops to get someone that size to the mat.

If Perry is able to torch Ponz, I don't think he fights Till, I think he asks for a big name opponent.

Back