Platinum Mike Perry drops to his knees & tries to pull opponents pants down at weigh ins

Pretty fucking funny actually.

Keep it fun, keep it entertaining and good things will happen.

Max Griffin has slow reflexes and no killer instinct. Barboza could have thrown a flying knee at Perry. LOL

This is Perry's fight to lose. Based on that GIF, I am have no hope for Max Griffin's career. I will be surprised if he achieves anything in the UFC.

Wow. Thought the title was exaggerating and it is but, yeah...

That shit was funny, even Max had to laugh for a second before he snapped back to reality and remembered Platinum is gonna knock him unconscious tomorrow

i don't know. i don't pay much attention to whatever shenanigans Perry does. After doing the chicken, im not surprised in what he pulls out out of nowhere.

You don't seem to understand what the words "drops to his knees" or "on his knees" means. It means knees touch the ground, not squatting. Or, more likely, you are deliberately trying to click-bait Sherdoggers by evoking a blow-job implied suggestion that "on his knees" combined with "pants down" might imply, whereas the accurate term "squat" would not.

What a tool. Would have been nice for Griffin to kick his teeth in for being an asshole. No call for that shit at all.
1518657855589.jpg

If this had been a real weigh-in out in the wild with no officials nearby, Perry would've finished him.

Max Griffin has slow reflexes and no killer instinct. Barboza could have thrown a flying knee at Perry. LOL

This is Perry's fight to lose. Based on that GIF, I am have no hope for Max Griffin's career. I will be surprised if he achieves anything in the UFC.
Great job, now you've got me rooting for Max.

Fuck you, Franc.

TS having flash backs

Poor haters

Agree 100%

It should be a massive fine.
love platinum, but max almost kneed him in face. imagine if that cancelled the fight. i know thats mike being mike but its too much

You don't seem to understand what the words "drops to his knees" or "on his knees" means. It means knees touch the ground, not squatting. Or, more likely, you are deliberately trying to click-bait Sherdoggers by evoking a blow-job implied suggestion that "on his knees" combined with "pants down" might imply, whereas the accurate term "squat" would not.
loosen up bro , its FRIDAY fights tomorrow!!

i don't know. i don't pay much attention to whatever shenanigans Perry does. After doing the chicken, im not surprised in what he pulls out out of nowhere.
that would be the rooster. the rooster has sex with all of them

super gay

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

Back