Platinum Mike Perry on training at Jackson Wink

Matthew-Perry-1001184.jpg

Damn he's looking rough.

The more important question is, has he harnessed the ability to perform a Tetris Shot during a fight yet?

What? Where! Timestamp, motherfucker!!

Edit: have now watched the vid and all I saw was a bunch of sweaty dudes pretending to fight when it's obvious they don't even know karate. No sign of the hottie. Dissappoint.

She's in the beginning before the timestamp. I timestamped the vid at 3 minutes to make it relevant to the thread.

I'm actually a little concerned about Diego. The way he's sounding, that headgear is going to be a part of his everyday attire.

Diego is going to be taking talking lessons from the DS kid at this rate.

You can tell Mike Perry loves this sport
he doesn't cheat the game

respect

Perry is p4p the most humble and respectful fighter in mma. Truly a blessing to hear the genuine gratitude in his voice.

Mike should go train at Team Alpha Male and slam dunk some of those nerds next

I like how level headed the guy is at 3:40 about teammates fighting each other. "It's a business".

Diego is a mule. Guy makes me smile.

dude looked like a special needs kid that they let play around there at the beginning of the vid.

Also the bottom of that octagon looks pretty roomy...

Training at Jackson Wink is really going to elevate Perry’s game. Perry already has heavy hands, but his technique hasn’t been quite there to hang with the top guys. After another year or so of training at JacksonWink, I thin Perry can transform into one of the top strikers in the division.

Let’s hope his ground game also improves too being here. I know he’s been training with Jacare while in Florida, but he still needs to focus on his ground game while in camp. Maybe Bones can teach him a thing or two about takedown defense and wrestling.

What? Where! Timestamp, motherfucker!!

Edit: have now watched the vid and all I saw was a bunch of sweaty dudes pretending to fight when it's obvious they don't even know karate. No sign of the hottie. Dissappoint.
2:39- It's quick, you got to have keen eyes.

Back