Platinum Mike Perry vs Jeremy “B-Rad” Stephens at a 165 catch-weight.

They need to show the footage of Platinum push-throwing Jeremy on his ass on the dance floor when he tried to get his freak on with Platinum Princess.

That STARTS the build-up.

THEN let these two jaw at each other for a couple of months.

That fight practically sells itself.
I can't believe this wasn't even mentioned in the OP :confused:

and yeah we need that footage, Perry sonned Stephens!

How about Conor vs Perry? I haven't seen this fight talked about. I could be wrong. They are the most sucked off fighters on Sherdog. Who wins?
nkRACr0.png

How about Conor vs Perry? I haven't seen this fight talked about. I could be wrong. They are the most sucked off fighters on Sherdog. Who wins?
I wonder how that fight would go...

... not.

That’s right!! I forgot about that beef....it was at the UFC Fighters only getaway or something.

Platinum Princess’s honor will be at stake.

Some old school Mario vs bowser shit for the honour of the princess.

I like it!!

Is it just me that's bored shitless of this perrys and the latest incarnation of cock smoking fan boys.

Now this would be a scrap! Has Fight of the Night written all over it.

This would be for the unofficial white-gangta championship and the loser has to give up anything hip-hop related.

I say Perry KO’s B-Rad stiff and breakdances while Stephens lays there motionless.

Discuss.

No, it would be murder. Stephens is way to small to fight Perry.

Stephens made it clear he wants no part of Mike after the shove at the fighters retreat already.

They need to show the footage of Platinum push-throwing Jeremy on his ass on the dance floor when he tried to get his freak on with Platinum Princess.

That STARTS the build-up.

THEN let these two jaw at each other for a couple of months.

That fight practically sells itself.

Wait what? Perry push someone

Is it just me that's bored shitless of this perrys and the latest incarnation of cock smoking fan boys.
It's just you and welcome to Platinum's thread.

Stephens by close decision. He is a big FW and I don't care how few knockouts he has, the guy is still one of the most brutal strikers in the sport.

Wow Perry fans wanting him to fight a 145er. Probably better than watching him get smoked by the top 5 WWs.

They need to make more catch weight fights because of weight cuts. This is weird though.

Stephens deserves it for beating some civilian in a parking lot almost to death. Perry might kill him.

Mike Perry would flatline Stephens. It’s not a fair fight.

Back