PLATINUM: Mike Perrys new tweet sends Twitter into meltdown

He's Clayton Bigsby....of BLM
5588338-0876352134-clayt.png

Let me guess, the sjw’s Are upset he said :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:?

I’m white and I say sup :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: all the time. If there’s no bad intention behind it it’s not racist.

Just like how when a black guy says “sup cracka” no1 gives a shit.

Wow even sheepdog is sjw pussies. They blocked the word above and replaced it with icons. Teaching ppl a non-bad word is bad, pathetic. Just makes everyone weaker .

Last edited:
Just like how when a black guy says “sup cracks” no1 gives a shit.

Ain't no black people going around saying "sup cracks".

You and the imaginary black people you hang out with are lames.

I’m white and I say sup :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: all the time. If there’s no bad intention behind it it’s not racist.

Oh, no! That's cultural appropriation! Bad, bad SherdogJoe!

america-beautiful-cool-cultural-appropriation-Favim.com-987942.gif

Wow even sheepdog is sjw pussies. They blocked the word above and replaced it with icons. Teaching ppl a non-bad word is bad, pathetic. Just makes everyone weaker .

There's no way you're this retarded irl. You'd get your ass kicked talking like this.

lol at "It's okay if there's no bad intention." You can't be this stupid, even for Sherdog that's bad.

Ain't no black people going around saying "sup cracks".

You and the imaginary black people you hang out with are lames.

Dude that happens. And when the white guy hears cracka, he doesn't give a fuck.

Notice how cracka isn't blocked on sherdog? Double standard!

Flash news: Perry also related to Marky Mark and Snow (of the "Informer" fame).

There's no way you're this retarded irl. You'd get your ass kicked talking like this.

lol at "It's okay if there's no bad intention." You can't be this stupid, even for Sherdog that's bad.

Why is this not valid "It's okay if there's no bad intention." ?? Specially when you use the "a" version and not the "er" version?

If someone beats me up for doing nothing wrong, then that's on them, not me. I suppose you also think it's rude to casually say the word fat around fat people too. It's bullshit. We shouldn't mold the world to other peoples weaknesses and lack of critical thinking. We should stand our ground and make everyone smarter and stronger.

I'm sad that the out-of-touch politicians are listening to the people for what is important in our society and not realizing that we are so pessimistically sarcastic that they truly think we care about identity politics. At least Platinum gets it, we want someone who can deliver knockouts and philosophy, like a new-age Mike Tyson.

I'm white and english and I love crackers .
Jacobs with cream cheese..

Black folks know the score about crackers..
l@nd0<seedat>

Back