Platinum needs a Top 10 opponent

adifighter86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Platinum needs a top 10 opponent to prove his legitimacy as the next belt holder of the division,

My guess would be him fighting Gunnar Nelson or Colby Covington to prove to the world he is legit.

Take a long walk off a short pier TS.

You have to be able to beat Top 15 fighters to get to the Top 10 fighters.

Mike Perry is just a white Kimbo.

What if TS likes swimming? Then your snarky remark just backfired and you enticed him to go have a fun afternoon at the beach

Umm..he's 2-2 his last 4 fights against barely ranked opponents, and he's coming off of a loss. How exactly does he deserve a top 10 opponent again?

TS is Batman.

tumblr_o56yb2vmlc1s2wio8o8_r1_1280.gif

I think for a young striker with natural gifts the right level of wrestlers/grapplers will make him improve to increase chances of eventually becoming a contender. He won't improve by getting tagged or subbed against top ranked competition, or by knocking out bums.

Colby vs Perry for the title.
Tyrone gets stripped, he's boring as fuck and an idiot.
Thank me later.

He doesn't deserve Yancy now. Maybe after he wins his next fight
i'm just feeding TS's erotic fantasy. of course he doesn't deserve a higher ranked opponent after a loss.

but it would probably be a fun fight.

Platinum needs a top 10 opponent to prove his legitimacy as the next belt holder of the division,

My guess would be him fighting Gunnar Nelson or Colby Covington to prove to the world he is legit.

VFuITwk.jpg

Platinum’s worth lies in co-maining so-so fight nights in middle of the pack just bleed match ups.

Not a bad place to be, not everyone can be a contender.

Better to be a Perry than a Cejudo IMO.

Back