Platinum Perry is the future "Donald Cerrone"

I like to watch Platinum fight but a highly doubt he will ever reach Mr Cerronne’s level.

Still must see TV though.

You mean the guy who invented climate change? Worse than Hitler.

Was Hitler really that bad?

He looks like a nice man.

Inventing the internet and climate change is pretty impressive you have to admit.

its not an insult. He has the potential to be the gatekeeper like Cerrone is.

If by "gatekeeper" you mean earning title shots, earning more bonus money than anybody else and having a career that includes a record number of victories as well 9 KO's and 16 submissions... Than No. Perry Cannot ever be that

KONE got banned due to hundreds of infractions not one thing. And snitching is nothing to be proud of.

KONE got banned because he went on a racist rant during an argument I had with him over the Charlottesville riots.

He called the woman who was killed a domestic terrorist that deserved to get run over by a white supramcist neckbeard.

You keep and defend good company.

Learn your history.

Was Hitler really that bad?

He looks like a nice man.

Well, he was Austrian. That's pretty bad if you ask me.

Inventing the internet and climate change is pretty impressive you have to admit.

Yeah gotta admit, if that's what people will remember you for, it has a nice ring to it.

Mikey Perry acts like a douche. Cerrone doesn't. So, no!

KONE got banned because he went on a racist rant during an argument I had with him over the Charlottesville riots.

He called the woman who was killed a domestic terrorist that deserved to get run over by a white supramcist neckbeard.

You keep and defend good company.

Learn your history.
Its not that simple, kone got banned for multiple infractions. Have you heard of the phrase "the straw that broke the camel's back"?

Mike Perry is the worst fighter you dorks ever developed an obsession over.

It's weird.

Like white trash in the currents of the ocean forming white trash islands of garbage.
I take it back then.

You're living in the past bro. Plat's a new man. Get with the timez.

get-off-my-lawn-rational-poster.jpg

Dont disrespect Cerrone like that ever again. And i like Perry

Its not that simple, kone got banned for multiple infractions. Have you heard of the phrase "the straw that broke the camel's back"?

Yeah sure, but why do you care what straw broke a deranged racist's back?

I see him winning his average fights but losing those important matches that will come like Cerone would, and remain a rock of a gatekeeper in the WW division. And he will be a main event draw like Cerrone is today because of his fight style.
Dude trains with Jacare though and loves travelling to other places to train so maybe he could get a title fight and break this persona that I have of him
Nah already better than and bigger than Cerrone.

#platinumbless

Cerrone isnt a gatekeeper, maybe for 170 (not his division) he is but at 55, he is elite. You dont fight for the UFC title twice if you arent, after running through the division. Lear what gatekeeping means.
Bruh he’s a gatekeeper and he held it down against the surging Hawaiian

Back