platinum vs cowboy

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
who you got? does perry knocks him out silly or you see Cerrone taking a decision / tko?

Perry isn't on Cerrone's level, might never be.

+ I think Cowboy want to go back to 155lbs.

Perry would crack his chin in the first. Yancy’s sloppy striking was tagging cowboy way too much.

big platinum fan here but cowboy pieces plat up

Perry isn't on Cerrone's level, might never be.

+ I think Cowboy want to go back to 155lbs.

Very true, Perry is several levels above Cerrone and may never degrade to the point Donald has.

Perry eclipses Donald in about every category and has him running scared back to 155 lbs

Mike "Thought You Had A Friend BOI!!" Perry would destroy Donald "Friendship" Cerrone, sorry.

That's just nature and shit

NKikD.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Perry by KO. Cowboy's better suited for beating up LW's who like to kickbox than WW's with hands.

The fans WIN, the potential further Perry hype train derailment is a WIN, the potential career ending KO Miguel could put on Cowboy is a WIN, the sweet tears one of these men will cry in the locker room post fight when their trainers have left and they are alone with their thoughts for the first time after a devastating KO, is a WIN!

The look of disappointment from Ceronne’s grandma! The look of disgust on Mikael’s girl friend! Our bloodlust! This has the recipe to please the fight gods and the CTE researchers alike! Please Dana, make it happen! AND, perhaps the loss will make these men better! Perry might rethink his life and go back to community college and finally get the HVAC heating and AC certificate and maybe Donald’s will stop acting like a cowboy and hang up the wrangler jeans!

Who you got? I got Michelle Perry by concussion inducing hellbows but like I said, either outcome is welcome!
<Moves>

If youre gonna do something, actually do it to the best of your abilities.

Aim for better, more creative trolling. Become a better shitposter. <DisgustingHHH>

Cerrone probably gets this one to the ground and locks in a choke

Perry is outside WW top 15, is coming off a loss and a pretty poor performance. Why would Donald fight him?!

you sound like a real fucking asshole topic creator.
maybe if you werent such a crappy troll you wouldnt have to reamke your account constantly.

You give Donald too much credit @Aslan. Mike sleep him in the first.
If youre gonna do something, actually do it to the best of your abilities.

Aim for better, more creative trolling. Become a better shitposter. <DisgustingHHH>
This guy despite his anti Perry ways is on his way to becoming one of the greatest posters on this damn site.

#neverforget

Back