Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Volume II: Die Harder (new patch edition)

Quipling

classical conservative
@Silver
Reaction score
Previous Thread:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/playerunknowns-battlegrounds.3484499/
Welcome to Pubg, the hit survival-shooter of 2017!

If you haven't played in some time, here are the big changes as of patch 14:

Server tickrate: starts at 30hz, goes up to 60.

Map select (third map next month)

Full weapon overhaul (grenade-types are better, DMRs and smgs are competitive with rifles and bolt-actions, etc etc)

Fewer cheaters (at least in some servers)

Partial pinglock (sorry, OCE).

Last edited:
Mfers banned my reshade.

So you like a game that looks like absolute shit? Good to know.

No I like the game to be a level playing field for everyone playing, which means everyone has to have the same shitty graphics. So take your attitude and stick it up your ass :) <3

No I like the game to be a level playing field for everyone playing, which means everyone has to have the same shitty graphics. So take your attitude and stick it up your ass :) <3
Using Digital Vibrance in Nvidia Control panel changes the colors too. Am I cheater for using that? Please dont report me!!!

Using Digital Vibrance in Nvidia Control panel changes the colors too. Am I cheater for using that? Please dont report me!!!

Nah you're probably just a cockhead in general.

Nah you're probably just a cockhead in general.
Cry more buddy. Also get good. Wait let me guess, you play on NA servers?? Hows that 600 ping working out for ya.

Cry more buddy. Also get good. Wait let me guess, you play on NA servers?? Hows that 600 ping working out for ya.

Oceanic, but nice try.

Photo is last time I played for rankings before the last reset. What was your highest? lmaopub.jpg

This season is starting off alright
f2361da27e95b346d7fe516065a3eaa7.jpg

Jesus, they're so freaking far out in front of Dota and CS:GO now it's ridiculous. There's a new Tier 1, now, and those games are no longer in it.

LoL, PUBG, and Fortnite master race, I guess.

**Edit**
Oh, nvm, Kane was lazy going over his details. I just checked out the article in full. This PCCU figure of 3.4m for Fortnite is for all the platforms while the 3.2m figure for PUBG is for Steam access alone.

As of two weeks ago the Xbox One user base for PUBG had grown to over 4m already (in comparison to the 28m on PC). If we assume consistency of PCCU activity in relation to the install base, then we can assume that the XB1 would add roughly ~460K gamers or so to their own PCCU.

Thus, PUBG has probably achieved a true PCCU of ~3.6m-3.7m across both platforms; meaning that it retains the crown, in theory, until either Bluehole/Microsoft clues us in on Xbox figures, or Epic/Gearbox clues us in on its PC breakdown.

Last edited:
Oh, nvm, Kane was lazy going over his details.

More along the lines of you didnt read the article and edited your post nearly a day later to save face.

An we all know the true record is either held by League of Legends or World of Warcraft.

More along the lines of you didnt read the article and edited your post nearly a day later to save face.

An we all know the true record is either held by League of Legends or World of Warcraft.
Yes, I just said I didn't read the article after you posted it. I was going off the headline. You were the one who presented it. One would expect you to read it before you posted it, or offer a more accurate qualification (i.e. "...on PC") when presenting it. Like I said: lazy or trolling.

Anyhoot, that's splitting hairs, and missing the big picture. There's definitely a new Tier 1 in PC gaming: LoL, PUBG, Fortnite. All others fall to inferior tiers.

lol this game is royally pissing me off. do they plan on having it exit beta anytime soon?

Anyhoot, that's splitting hairs, and missing the big picture.

Which is something you created by not reading it, lol. An instead of accepting responsibility with not reading the context youre trying to blame me.

Perhaps instead of trying to make a post to troll me you should understand the subject matter?

Ladies please settle down

Back