Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Volume II: Die Harder (new patch edition)

I hate playing with people who wanna long drop and loot for 15 minutes. Shit is boring. School/pecado almost every drop. Either die right away or rack up some kills.

It's unbearably painful. Even if you want to play the long game, doing a lot of crazy headfirst drops into hot areas will make you so much better.

Erangle we hit up school, Roz, georgeopol, mylta power. Miramar is hacienda, pecado, San Martin, maybe chumacera for a quieter start.

By the way, who's finding the last patch eerie with the lack of ambient noise?

It's unbearably painful. Even if you want to play the long game, doing a lot of crazy headfirst drops into hot areas will make you so much better.

Erangle we hit up school, Roz, georgeopol, mylta power. Miramar is hacienda, pecado, San Martin, maybe chumacera for a quieter start.
Yeah hacienda is always a shit show. Minimum 20 people drop there lmao.

Man...I suck in first person on this game. It's like I can't move the gun fast enough. Or maybe it's going the same speed and I just cant get on my target like I can in third person. I ain't no damn good at Call of Duty either. Although, I'm decent at Battlefield...so I don't know lol

Man...I suck in first person on this game. It's like I can't move the gun fast enough. Or maybe it's going the same speed and I just cant get on my target like I can in third person. I ain't no damn good at Call of Duty either. Although, I'm decent at Battlefield...so I don't know lol

With third person you can pre-aim at the target before peeking, so aim and being able to quickly flick to targets accurately is not an issue. First person is harder but will make you better. You'll have to learn more how to use information to establish enemies position instead of vision, and get better at snapping to targets.

So I signed up to a tournament with my brother and some friends. It's a 4 man squad tournament played out over a season. 10 events, each event is 4 games, points awarded to your team for kills and position when team dies.

We played our first event last night. We were 1 man down, he couldn't make it in time, and our reserves were busy, so competed with 3 people.

First game we ran into the best team straight away after initial loot and although we won the exchange we lost 2 troops so it was just my brother left and he got killed a bit later, 15th place out of 16 teams.

Second game I didn't launch into the plane because I forgot it didn't do so if you were tabbed out so it was just 2 and they got massacred straight away on landing. 16th.

Third game I got back in, we did ok. I got some solid kills (4 I think) and we lasted til 12th place.

4th and final game our 4th player shows up, we enter as a full squad and decide to play more conservatively. Survive a 4 team melee in San Martin wirh shotguns, bail to the hills and actually didn't lose troops. Scavenged in small buildings for ages while avoiding enemy contact and got to 20 players left before my team got taken out. Luckily wed decided that one should go off solo to play the long game and try to secure a high position in the case we got squad wiped in an exchange.

I was the camper chosen but managed to get a kill or two as well and survived to third place which gave us a big point boost and brought us from 15th on the ladder up to 11th.

There was some number shuffling after the games because I think one team broke some rules, anyhow we dropped to 12th.

It was fun, need to play it completely different to regular games. I think once we adapt to the strategies required we will push up the rankings and hopefully we can hone in and crack the top 5 by mid season.

We normally play for frags so this was completely different, really cool though. I think they're gonna stream the final match, and top 3 teams get invited to another tournament.

s5hugllftcn01.jpg

The argument behind the low viewers for this PGL event was because of it being during the week at morning/early afternoon hours.

Now that the final day(Sunday) viewership count is in. Things dont look well for the PUBG esport scene:
rw80nk1ulxn01.jpg

This is a 70% loss of viewers from the Starladder event. Starladder saw a 50% loss of viewers from the IEM Oakland event. An IEM Oakland saw a 50% loss of viewers from the Gamescom event.

PUBG Corp will need to foot the prize pool of the next esport lan with heavy advertisement within the game client. For if they dont, event organizers will start cutting production costs and lowering the prize pool. Which will have an echoing effect of established esport team orgs dropping their PUBG teams. Can already see from this event that endemic sponsors are already abandoning PUBG esports.

So we didn't get to play in the second round of the season. Fucking ESU requires that you "re-sign up" each week to make sure ur still playing. We didn't know this so got listed as a "reserve squad" this week and couldn't play.

Shame, we played regular games with our ESU squad and we're massacring the inhabitants of erangle, on top form.

Oh yeah, we played with the guy from my work again that is unbearably bad at pubg, just to see what happened.

Second game in and we say "where you wanna drop" and he goes "RIGHT HERE, DROP NOW"... over that shitty island on Miramar that is off the eastern coast, has like 2 buildings and a fucking coconut on it. As we were dropping my other squad mate just goes "I'm done" and logs off. I quit after that game.

Event mode was a fucking blast. Every other game I got paired with potato squad, but the good games were excellent. Several dinners and games with crazy gunfights. Last one had us wipe out most of a squad in a crazy madmax carchase that saw me go through nearly 100 rounds. I figure there were about 600-800 rounds fired in just that gunfight. Finished north of ruins with all survivors, so we had a squad of 8 with great cover. Fought off some challengers for the only compound, ended by running over a surviving squad of 4 for the win.
also lol
04ca55172827579283eb943e16567a3b.png

Last edited:
CSGO released their first two weapon crates in August of 2013, one year after CSGO's release. In total CSGO has 26 weapons crates over these past six years. That averages to about one weapon crate released every three months.

PUBG has been released for three months and is about to have its tenth skin crate. This averages to a skin crate released every nine days.

cead41f3b790e05dc1ae276e4ba2cc48.png

gg

Last edited:
How nuts was the shotgun only event?

Had some crazy close range fights and epic 1v4 clutches.

Seemed for the most part though the squad with the most HP and armor came out on top, just rare loot vs loot Darwinism.

The shotgun event was fun. My teammates and I snagged 3 chicken dinners. I hope they do winchesters next (never found the flare gun in the one before).

How nuts was the shotgun only event?

Had some crazy close range fights and epic 1v4 clutches.

Seemed for the most part though the squad with the most HP and armor came out on top, just rare loot vs loot Darwinism.
So dumb and fun.

Wandering around in the open was weird. So was attempting to snipe with prone ads doublebarrels

Back