Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
This appears to be the game to stream if you want make a fuck load of money on Twitch

Played it for like 20 hrs in total in the last week. To be honest, I hate it, and dont get why people like it.

Spend so much time speccing up my guy, only to get one shot killed from someone I never even saw or heard. I never learn anything from my deaths, nothing. And when I get kills, they're cheap, and not even enjoyable. Sneak up, shoot guy in back.

Just hiding in bushes to survive is not fun.

I played it for the first time yesterday with @GhostZ06 and I liked it. Experienced network lagging in one of the matches and it BSODed my PC at first launch.
After that the performance was stable at all ultra.
I liked the game, I never played battle royale style games before, so it was refreshing. Liked the idea of shrinking battlegrounds. However, devs should start thinking about alternate game modes asap, I can see it getting boring after a while.

This appears to be the game to stream if you want make a fuck load of money on Twitch

the well established streamers (lirik, doc, summit1, tatman, etc..) are making good coin off this, however, if you're a twitch neophyte, good luck as your stream will be buried underneath hundres of other streams.

the well established streamers (lirik, doc, summit1, tatman, etc..) are making good coin off this, however, if you're a twitch neophyte, good luck as your stream will be buried underneath hundres of other streams.
Doc seemingly came from nowhere unless I just missed him somehow. Only discovered him a month ago or so

I played it for the first time yesterday with @GhostZ06 and I liked it. Experienced network lagging in one of the matches and it BSODed my PC at first launch.
After that the performance was stable at all ultra.
I liked the game, I never played battle royale style games before, so it was refreshing. Liked the idea of shrinking battlegrounds. However, devs should start thinking about alternate game modes asap, I can see it getting boring after a while.

^ first 2 or 3 games we were fighting for the lead. 5th and 4th (could have been 2nd that game)

Event clearly shows the game has a far way to go to even be broadcast ready. As a viewer i cant even tell if its competitive eSports ready with how bad the observing is.

Bluehole must acknowledge that they need to set the competitive eSports rules of their game.

Overwhelming popularity of such a video just shows how dogshit the PUBG community is.

I play this game, but it's not that good.

Arma 3 Battle Royale was better.

Event clearly shows the game has a far way to go to even be broadcast ready. As a viewer i cant even tell if its competitive eSports ready with how bad the observing is.

Bluehole must acknowledge that they need to set the competitive eSports rules of their game.

Overwhelming popularity of such a video just shows how dogshit the PUBG community is.
I think the video was great, these guys are making a nice amount of money playing a game for the world to see. Set a delay if you don't want this to happen

So if i'm reading right, Grimmz copyrighted the stream honk video and then took it off when H3H3 called him out lol what a beta bitch

NA 20 hours play mean here, but I had a chicken dinner within my first 8 hours played and constantly make it to the top 20. One complaint, other than General early access jankyness, is that the map is too big. If you don't land at School or Military base you're not looking at much more than 2-3 kills until you're 3 or 4 circles in.

Edit: 1st person much preferred. 3rd person cheese is too strong. Most of my deaths in 3rd person come from some fruit camping a window the entire game, alt-looking with an 8x Kar. Fuck yourself if you play like this. I subscribe to the Doctor Disrespect school of VIOLENCE - SPEED - MOMENTUM

Dr Disrespect is my favorite streamer for this game lol

clips.twitch.tv/CarelessArtsyNightingaleCmonBruh

I play this game, but it's not that good.

Arma 3 Battle Royale was better.

more dangers, plus we had to deal with airstrikes, Arty strikes, gunships with heat sensors...and people carrying guided anti vehicle rockets

I think the video was great,

As an old school gamer griefing friends or the random person on occasion can be funny. Going out of your way to continually grief someone to generate a negative emotional response isnt acceptable. Add in the act of recording it to promote your YouTube channel, thats paparazzi tactics. This is the lowest form of entertainment.

As an old school gamer griefing friends or the random person on occasion can be funny. Going out of your way to continually grief someone to generate a negative emotional response isnt acceptable. Add in the act of recording it to promote your YouTube channel, thats paparazzi tactics. This is the lowest form of entertainment.
They are being paid to play a game.......you make it sound like this is something that hurts the streamers feelings and doesn't let them earn money. Dudes are just honking at them. Most of the time, the guys get killed and the streamers move on (Dr disrespect) or they get all butt hurt (grimmz).

They broadcast themselves out there. Delay your stream and this won't happen.

I think I might ask for a refund, it's running like shit for me. I keep getting network lag detected and it's ruining it.

Sucks, I was super stoked to play.

They are being paid to play a game....

Streaming isnt a 9-5 job where their income is a fixed hourly rate. Primary source of said income comes from viewers via donations and subscriptions. Add in a specific game community whos sole intent is to disrupt streamers by continually driving around them in circles honking their car horn. This will have a negative impact on their viewership to eventual income and on the game itself.

PUBG streamers i watched yesterday had this occur to them in near 100% of their games. All i see here is immature players looking for attention by lashing out on the popular kids in an attempt to feel 'cool' themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back