Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i saw was Early Access and i stopped. Not to many Early Access games ill touch/

1. Loot
2. Try to stay alive while looting
3. Run around trying to stay alive

It's about the same game as h1z1 with improved inventory, worse hit detection and accuracy(an amazing feat), a cool ranking system, all wrapped up in one of the most poorly optimized games currently out.

But it's a blast to play with friends
Interesting. I might still pick it up since it's only $20. I'm just getting back into PC gaming after not playing anything for a few years.
It's kind of you play at your own style but the BWOD (Blue Wall Of Death) is constantly closing in. You can let people go past you and shoot them in the back or you can go ba//s out like a madman. I kinda take it as it comes. I got my first duo win the other night!

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.
Okay, maybe the people I've used to check out game play were just playing really passive.

That's nuts! You should play with me and give me some tips

Hit me up if you want. Live in NY so i can play on NA or EU servers: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986084962/

Currently online, but wont start gaming till a few hours from now.

@KaNesDeath

^ the demi god of shooter....lol

: )

If you have a good Pc the game will run fine. Currently because of its popularity the NA servers are clearly showing hiccups during peak times.

1. Loot
2. Try to stay alive while looting
3. Run around trying to stay alive

It's about the same game as h1z1 with improved inventory, worse hit detection and accuracy(an amazing feat), a cool ranking system, all wrapped up in one of the most poorly optimized games currently out.

But it's a blast to play with friends
You are completely wrong about that hit detection. That's one of the things I've seen it get praised for, is the hit detection is WAY better than the shitty desync-fest that is H1. I can attest to that.

You can forget charging at someone in a car doing 150, jumping out at dead stop and shot gunning anyone in the face. Your car will run you over and kill you.

Played it a bit during the beta, quite liked it but I'll wait for some optimizations.

I think it hits a nice sweet spot between Arma 3 slow paced realism and H1Z1 fast paced arcade.

Finally got my first solo win yesterday lol 4 kills and I didn't take a single shot all game. FLAWLESS VICTORY. This is the most addicting game I've played in a long while.

Holy shit just had my best game yet!

DC055D9D4812BFEF190D856F07B02D6090F7DAF1

You are completely wrong about that hit detection. That's one of the things I've seen it get praised for, is the hit detection is WAY better than the shitty desync-fest that is H1. I can attest to that.

+1
I have no idea what that guy was talking about. The hit detection on H1Z1 is one of the worst I've ever played.
Almost IMMEDIATELY shooting a gun on Battlegrounds, my first response was "ohhhh yeahhh..."
I even had my friend jump on for the first time and he said the same thing. More closer to CS:GO gunplay with DayZ/Arma loot mechanics and H1 KOTH rules.

It's super addicting and quick to jump into games. Runs great on my system too. There are some hiccups in performance (parachuting in for example) but the rest runs between 45-70fps on a GTX 1070 @ 1440p everything on Ultra.

The highest I've placed solo is 4th! I just can't seem to overcome the hump! It's a blast though!

I've watched a few videos of people playing this and it looks as fun as hell.

Non PC Master race, however.

I've watched a few videos of people playing this and it looks as fun as hell.

Non PC Master race, however.

Well you don't need an Uber-rig to run it, but it's niiiiiice!

Well looks like i need to get some copys and put together a team. They'll know who they are an what we were trained to do.

just one question, when the fuck does it come out of EA.

Well looks like i need to get some copys and put together a team. They'll know who they are an what we were trained to do.

just one question, when the fuck does it come out of EA.

No idea... :(

I am not known for fucking around. If I went the PC route I would want a good one.

i feel you yearn for power @pinger i feel you reaching out to become one of us, join us an you will finally understand what true power is. *reaches hand out*

This game runs like a potato. I have a GTX 1080 and I'm getting regular dips down to sub 20fps. The servers seem really shaky as well, I've had a few times where the lag has made the game unplayable.

I don't understand how people are saying this is better than KOTK. I can only assume it's people with rose tinted glasses that are so pissed off with the shit daybreak pulls that they are willing to overlook the numerous flaws in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back