Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I3-8350k. Arrived today, set everything up, still having some problems, but it loads windows so everything from here should be easy.
Good timing. What are prices like over there? i3-8350K is within 10AUD of the i5-8400 over here ($269 vs $279), but stock on both is very limited.

6K to 13K players banned per day for cheating by Battleye indicates a massive cheating problem currently. If you do the math thats 4.6 million accounts per year at 13K bans per day.

Good timing. What are prices like over there? i3-8350K is within 10AUD of the i5-8400 over here ($269 vs $279), but stock on both is very limited.
Same here. It was about 15 usd cheaper than the i5-8400. But it was in stock, and I wanted the extra single core speed and ability to play with overclocking anyways.

6K to 13K players banned per day for cheating by Battleye indicates a massive cheating problem currently. If you do the math thats 4.6 million accounts per year at 13K bans per day.

I wonder what cheats they were banned for. I've only encountered one player whom I thought was cheating (shooting people through walls), and after looking into it, it was possible that it was just a bug he was exploiting.

Same here. It was about 15 usd cheaper than the i5-8400. But it was in stock, and I wanted the extra single core speed and ability to play with overclocking anyways.

I'd say for most (not heavily multithreaded) activities, and certainly gaming, overclocking would net you higher performance for sure. Since only the Z370 chipset boards are available, it makes sense. Although including the price of a decent overclocking cooler makes for a comparatively poor price performance ratio.

Desert map screenshots...

Tn4Bu3ieXX3X6NvyvV9gVh-650-80.jpg

v5SnpEYU8aUKs95JbRQHKc-650-80.jpg

v3pvVRGpNbFoZF6Q4efMLZ-650-80.jpg

http://www.pcgamer.com/hands-on-wit...d-vaulting-system-plus-exclusive-new-screens/

been playing on asia servers with my buddy. we're on west coast and theres absolutely no lag.

players on that server are incredibly bad haha...that and the number of speed-hackers is insane.

busy night, first actual streak! 4 baby!

EcOLnJL.png

xmrjqzD.png

puFnR9S.png

SNMTdwa.png

feels so good getting those high kill games

been playing on asia servers with my buddy. we're on west coast and theres absolutely no lag.

players on that server are incredibly bad haha...that and the number of speed-hackers is insane.
I mostly play on asian servers. The players are super reckless and very aggressive. I like it better that way, alot of the matches are very unorthodox and the battle exchanges are great (especially in squad)

I mostly play on asian servers. The players are super reckless and very aggressive. I like it better that way, alot of the matches are very unorthodox and the battle exchanges are great (especially in squad)

players on those servers drop in really stupid places though... they completely content with landing at a fuccboi shack and sitting in it until the final circle.

2 of those victories the final guy died outside playzone, and the other 2 the opponenet was rocking a doublebarrel shotgun or a micro uzi...

So much standing in the open and fighting, bridge camping is a dream...no one contest on the bridge, no one goes for airdrops either EXCEPT speedhackers

got pinned down on the hills outside stalber by a speedhacker who managed to get to an airdrop, and then started zooming around the hill with an M24 with an 8x scope...was literally impossible to hit him

players on those servers drop in really stupid places though... they completely content with landing at a fuccboi shack and sitting in it until the final circle.

2 of those victories the final guy died outside playzone, and the other 2 the opponenet was rocking a doublebarrel shotgun or a micro uzi...

So much standing in the open and fighting, bridge camping is a dream...no one contest on the bridge, no one goes for airdrops either EXCEPT speedhackers
The last 40 to 50 hours i've played have mostly been on asia (some southeast asia) and hardly any of those things you listed ever happen. Almost everyone I kill mid game and later is rocking at least an AR with a 2x or higher. Airdrops are usually contested (especially on duo/solo where everyone is more spread out). Major cities are usually flooded, especially the first two major cities that get flown over

The last 40 to 50 hours i've played have mostly been on asia (some southeast asia) and hardly any of those things you listed ever happen. Almost everyone I kill mid game and later is rocking at least an AR with a 2x or higher. Airdrops are usually contested (especially on duo/solo where everyone is more spread out). Major cities are usually flooded, especially the first two major cities that get flown over

don't know what to tell you. I started playing after the leaderboard/stats stopped updating...so on the ASIA server I'm probably at bottom of the barrel ELO, and since kills/wins dont get registered until the new patch come up, I'm probably not moving up in ELO either. hence why im getting the proverbial "boosted monkeys" in every game

I'm probably not moving up in ELO either. hence why im getting the proverbial "boosted monkeys" in every game

Wouldnt put much merit in the current leader board calculations. Since it promotes anti-competitive behavior for 2/3rds of a match length. Only mode this changes on is squads. For the loot table is designed around solo and duo's. Forcing squads to take engagements late early game and mid-game to gear out properly for late game.

Its also easy to predict the first and second circle location from the drop plane trajectory. Permitting the player/players to adjust their loot locations early and mid-game for the loot/positional advantages late game.

i actually came across the crashed plane today, dont know if that was a new feature or not but i couldnt stop to look at it because i was booking it in a bike to the marked area, looked pretty cool though
I understand there is crashed plane in the old maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back