Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

i feel you yearn for power @pinger i feel you reaching out to become one of us, join us an you will finally understand what true power is. *reaches hand out*

Wow you hand is really wrinkly, Like a dinosaurs scrotum..

Been trying since last Thursday, but today i pulled it off. My first Solo queue win into a Squad match with auto-matching off:
0E30B4D18EBB937A97F8ED7B6CCA2849D3CEBD1E

all i saw was Early Access and i stopped. Not to many Early Access games ill touch/

Is there like "Shitty Survival Game Maker" program or something? Seems like a new one of these games pops up every other week on Steam Pre-Purchase.

Is there like "Shitty Survival Game Maker" program or something? Seems like a new one of these games pops up every other week on Steam Pre-Purchase.

Different genre than this game. No respawns, crafting and base building in this.

Different genre than this game. No respawns, crafting and base building in this.

Yup. You drop onto the island, scrounge for the best weapons/armor you can find, (it's funny watching someone getting punched to death.) then you get to play "outrun the BWOD. (Blue Wall Of Death).

All the while killing or being killed.

well aussie, why would you be thinking about dino ween at a time like this
Wouldn't be the weirdest thing I have thought about whilst posting on Sherdog

dont get me started on this. This game is just based on a arma 3 mod

Got this the other day and finally got a chance to play some today. My first few games I was having major frame issues so I tweaked a few settings and it ran smoother after that and I managed to get a few kills and finish in the top 30 in my third match.

all i saw was Early Access and i stopped. Not to many Early Access games ill touch/

Im starting to see why you do this.

I pre-purchased the game, so i got access to the last two weekends of the open beta before early access release. That first weekend of the my beta time the game felt ready for full release. Only thing missing was optimization. Last weekend of the open beta memory leak crashes started happening along with BattlEye service issues.

Since early access release the game has been slowly deteriorating further. Footstep/door sounds are now silent, server always lags at match start causing players to warp around, melee now no longer works, memory leak crashes are still occurring and the list goes on.

Games fun but i cant play it right now. The frustration from unaddressed bugs over the past month havent been addressed resulting in me only seeing the flaws and not having fun. Patch they released this past Thursday had to be reverted for it was causing constant memory leak crashes.

Anyone wants to play today or tomorrow?

Going pretty well, had 20 something wins combined pre reset, holding 2+ kdr in solos and 3+kdr in squads since reset, 2 wins

I've never won a solo. I've made it to like the top 3 but I always die to the zone or get hit with a frag! :)

I have won a duo though!

step 1: land on roof of apartment building.. pick up sickle and chase the other guy who landed there off (he jumped off building)

step 2: loot apartments, find s12k shotgun and some other knickknacks

step 3: blow the dude away when he enters your apartment building

step 4: loot other apartment buildings, find AK & tons of mark 3 armor/backpacks etc, oh and a 2x scope (my fave)

step 5: head to the school.. f it! you hear one other person in there underneath you... you wait until a car pulls up to distract him.. you shotgun him in the back as he fires on the car... then finish off the driver who came up!

step 6: looking at the map, it looks like the final area might in fact be the school or the apartments.. find your favorite room on the top floor that overlooks the apartments perfectly.. fire at people when they get close.. be patient...

step 7: someone coming to the school.. light him up! oh crap, didn't finish him.. wait, jump out the window and shogun him ! blammo! ok go back to your spot..

step 8: patience... paaaaatience... don't need to fire at anyone in the fields until they get closer... oh boy! final place is GOING to be the school!

step 9: another guy drives up to the school! rat-tat-tat! he's down!

step 10: 5 people left.. hide! they're all coming! stay in your favorite room & keep the shotgun ready... 4 left.. 3 left... they're grenading the hell out of the place, how do they have so many grenades!? do they know i'm here??? i've waited in here this long, can't leave now.. and the circle is RIGHT on top of me, stay put!! 2 left!!... just me and him... circle is sooo tiny, nowhere to go... where is he!? come get some!!

step 11: OW OW OW OW, why am i losing health!? where is he? he shooting thru wall? wtf? oh it must think i'm out of the safe zone, shit! ow! ow ow ow ! shit i'm gonna die as 2nd to last guy AGAIN... wait, message said HE died.. ooooh!

r0D9gxmQRp632eSNhGHyyw.png

apparently i had a tiny bit more health than he did lol!? i think the server said "enough's enough, both of you just die"

Im starting to see why you do this.

I pre-purchased the game, so i got access to the last two weekends of the open beta before early access release. That first weekend of the my beta time the game felt ready for full release. Only thing missing was optimization. Last weekend of the open beta memory leak crashes started happening along with BattlEye service issues.

Since early access release the game has been slowly deteriorating further. Footstep/door sounds are now silent, server always lags at match start causing players to warp around, melee now no longer works, memory leak crashes are still occurring and the list goes on.

Games fun but i cant play it right now. The frustration from unaddressed bugs over the past month havent been addressed resulting in me only seeing the flaws and not having fun. Patch they released this past Thursday had to be reverted for it was causing constant memory leak crashes.

i might join you in this game buddy. i wanna see your demi-god skills in action here

Was hoping for some kind of deal, but there was none, but I bought it nevertheless since I have some friends playing it. Still play mostly CSGO, but its tiresome soloing

When I was in Spain, I had a horrible internet connection and I remember when I had these lag spikes, I couldnt even use the weapons in H1Z1. Maybe it was a bug or way to prevent laggy players to play? dont know

Well, now in Finland and have a good connection so I can play. Installing the game right now. I like the whole Battle Royale idea so I think I will have fun. Probably wont do so well, but in some games I somehow start to enjoy the immersion and feeling of the game more than the competition part

ProTip......
The narrow part of the Blue Circle Of Death moves slower than the larger part... :)

if anyone is playing this on Oceania or Asian servers, send me a PM and we can squad up.

having a lot of fun with this game. 2nd place is the best i've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back