Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Nephew plays it, this is one of his recent games.

My Nephew plays it, this is one of his recent games.

Some very questionable recoil on full auto in that video. If he's legit he's a hell of a player or everyone in that game was severely retarded.

I never won a game. Came in 2nd place twice. I think the game lagged or something on my first 2nd place because even the video shows me shoot the last guy in the head. My game lags a LOT when I turn too fast and I come back every once in a while to see if that is fixed and it never is. So until that doesn't happen I can't really commit to the game. Before anyone says I run a toaster I play almost every game on ultra and have turned this one down to min and it still does it.

I never won a game. Came in 2nd place twice. I think the game lagged or something on my first 2nd place because even the video shows me shoot the last guy in the head. My game lags a LOT when I turn too fast and I come back every once in a while to see if that is fixed and it never is. So until that doesn't happen I can't really commit to the game. Before anyone says I run a toaster I play almost every game on ultra and have turned this one down to min and it still does it.

Tell us your computer Specs my game runs at 180fps with everything on Ultra, so either you got a toaster or something is wrong....
I7 7700k
GTX 1070
32gb DDR4 ram.

Tell us your computer Specs my game runs at 180fps with everything on Ultra, so either you got a toaster or something is wrong....
I7 7700k
GTX 1070
32gb DDR4 ram.
Same, more or less. With the caveat that tossing a grenade or two into an apartment building causes my computer to cry for a second or two.

Same, more or less. With the caveat that tossing a grenade or two into an apartment building causes my computer to cry for a second or two.

I used to have a huge issues with Grenades causing my game to have a huge slowdown but that was before I upgraded from the i5 6600k.

Have you got XMP enabled? maybe your ram timings are way out. And make sure it isn't some how trying to play it off the CPU graphics lol

Some very questionable recoil on full auto in that video. If he's legit he's a hell of a player or everyone in that game was severely retarded.
As far as i know he is legit, before he moved on to mainly PC gaming within my small group, he is our best player at 1st/3rd person shooters. On the PS4 on CoD WWII and on D1 and D2 on a good day he normally comes top in our lobbies.

Looking for some ppl to squad up with. i'm not great, but just started playing. PC player. usually play at nights starting around 9-10pm EST. I play overwatch, rocket league and ARK pretty religiously. just adding this to the mix. anyone interested? love the game, don't love queuing with 3 other "China numba won!"'s

Looking for some ppl to squad up with. i'm not great, but just started playing. PC player. usually play at nights starting around 9-10pm EST. I play overwatch, rocket league and ARK pretty religiously. just adding this to the mix. anyone interested? love the game, don't love queuing with 3 other "China numba won!"'s

What server you play on dawg

NA. hooked up with a group of people last night and got my first 2 chicken dinners. even got a couple kills in each!

Only have 16 hours in, but improving. anyone wants to play, my steam is xxgambitxx. think it shows up as Nate in Canada eh

Took a look at different stats people had by looking up names in Pubg.op.gg.

@Palis pretty clearly likes hot dropping. Consistent ~1.9 kdr in fpp (highest I've seen on sherdog) with an average survival time that is under 10 minutes and a roughly average winrate/top 10 rate (1%/11% in solo). Ranked at about top 8% NA solo, 5% squad. Most kills: 12, longest shot, 421 meters.

@Dreadlock666 is swingier. He plays all modes and does so in Asia, SEA, OCE, and NA, with his best performances in tpp Asia. Still probably about 1.7 kdr and similar survival time/winrate to palis. Best rank is top 6% Asia tpp. Most kills: 14, longest shot 277 meters.

@Ruprecht plays exclusively tpp solo Oceania. He plays to win, and has a 0.6 kdr but a 22 minute average survival time, a 36%(!) top ten rate and is in the top 0.16% (top 500) in his region. Most kills: 4, longest kill 398 meters.

@Woldog mostly plays oce tpp squad. 1.1 kdr, though that's on an upward trend (1.3 in the last 20 games). Average survival time of 15 minutes, 9% winrate/44% top ten in squads. Most kills: 9. Longest kill: 742 meters (!).
Damn, Rup. You Scary.

Yeah I hope @Ruprecht listens to podcasts while playing or something or he's gonna go mad with all that sitting around. I like having a second screen open when I play that way.

Yeah I hope @Ruprecht listens to podcasts while playing or something or he's gonna go mad with all that sitting around. I like having a second screen open when I play that way.
He's that camper that drives hardcores fucking crazy, LOL.

But that's war. It's discipline. It's patience. It's about the will to win.

arent you on console?

I'm curious about this. I got one shotted by someone I never saw or heard. Then used the death cam and someone was running with a scoped rifle, possibly sniper rifle, but when they one shotted me, it didn't even look like the gun was properly pointed towards me. Like definitely in the general direction, but definitely not close enough.

Curious if it's a death cam shortcoming, or getting hit by a cheater.

I'm sure some people love that guy's schtick, but he is a fucking knob.

Last edited:
I feel like I turned the corner and finally started getting kills.
I had the camping and evading game already because I'm always a filthy camper. But the gunskills are starting to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back