Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
61D1C5164F18DA506679464510C8E9BEC5551203

Squad and I got a good win last night.

So does this game run any better since the big update last week?

i picked this game up at the end of the sale. i'm ready to rep the gods of sherdog.

Yeah, it blows my mind. How the fuck do you even do that?
The game mechanics for cars right now is so fucked up lmfao. We had a car to car collision the other day and we went flying literally across the map lmfao.

4th game ever, and i got in 2nd place

1st game i was in 8th.....and probably would have made 5th

I am kind of addicted to watching streamers play this, I don't even play it myself.

I'm the same. Spent hours and hours watching DrDisrespect these last couple months. Dude's hilarious

I'm the same. Spent hours and hours watching DrDisrespect these last couple months. Dude's hilarious

Number one baby! Wooh
poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

I also like Northerlion's videos as well. 4 guys in squads who I just enjoy listening to talk, argue and fight about everything (not usually game related, but real life). They are pretty terrible at the game, but i really like watching the initial drop and scrounge for gear (and kill others around you) more than the endgame.

Listening to them argue about beer, sandwiches, films, internet and music reminds me of me and my mates when we get together.

4th game ever, and i got in 2nd place

1st game i was in 8th.....and probably would have made 5th

I find this game reminds me of poker tourneys, if you come in 8th there are probably things you could have done to win, keeps you coming back. Add me to Steam, Heart + Soul, if we ever need a 4th I'll toss you an invite, squad games are where it's at. I have a pretty deadly squad of my current friends and a less efficient squad of burnouts from my hometown, but they're both very accepting of newbies.

Number one baby! Wooh
poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

I also like Northerlion's videos as well. 4 guys in squads who I just enjoy listening to talk, argue and fight about everything (not usually game related, but real life). They are pretty terrible at the game, but i really like watching the initial drop and scrounge for gear (and kill others around you) more than the endgame.

Listening to them argue about beer, sandwiches, films, internet and music reminds me of me and my mates when we get together.

Slick Daddy Club represent bro

I'll have to check out Northerlion. Pretty sure I watched some of his shit before, but that was him playing random indie games

Another dude I really like is AnderZel. I've been following him since BF3 back in the day. Dude's pretty badass at PUBG

I find this game reminds me of poker tourneys, if you come in 8th there are probably things you could have done to win, keeps you coming back. Add me to Steam, Heart + Soul, if we ever need a 4th I'll toss you an invite, squad games are where it's at. I have a pretty deadly squad of my current friends and a less efficient squad of burnouts from my hometown, but they're both very accepting of newbies.

Keep me in mind when it finally gets to console- can't wait

I'll have to check out Northerlion. Pretty sure I watched some of his shit before, but that was him playing random indie games

Another dude I really like is AnderZel. I've been following him since BF3 back in the day. Dude's pretty badass at PUBG

I have seen a bit of this guy. Does he play squads?

Yeah he plays some "Isaac" game. Guy is annoying by himself, but the 4 characters together (him and his mates) work together.

lmao fucking god damn shotguns in this game

2 shots or one shot up close should be 1 hit KO

lmao fucking god damn shotguns in this game

2 shots or one shot up close should be 1 hit KO

Most of them are, I prefer the 686 because it will kill heavily armored people in one double shot. You should really make sure you grab a Choke for it and the pump shotty though, they really up the killing power. I've got some greasy shotty kills through windows and doors, but it's a boom or bust weapon.

Most of them are, I prefer the 686 because it will kill heavily armored people in one double shot. You should really make sure you grab a Choke for it and the pump shotty though, they really up the killing power. I've got some greasy shotty kills through windows and doors, but it's a boom or bust weapon.

choked helps the pump ?

Void_ray is my name on steam

choked helps the pump ?

Void_ray is my name on steam
Yeah, Choke works on double barrel and pump, makes them deadly within 20 feet or so. Double barreled will kill level 3 armored opponents on headshots, but they're hard without a Choke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back