Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter now that they are charging real money for keys to open loot boxes...

So wormy

Anyway, I don't get how gamers go so flipping crazy over superficial shit like clothes. Seriously, it's weird.

There's offers to buy in the hundreds for some of those items.

I dont go crazy over the clothing, but considering its the ONLY thing you can unlock/earn...I wont argue with getting free BP.

4ZDbjTK.png

succc

Haven't played in a while but decided to get back into it the other day. Man let me tell you the game is great my Cantonese and cultural appreciation for china has improved 10 fold. I love that when I join a North American server everyone speaks Chinese.

Haven't played in a while but decided to get back into it the other day. Man let me tell you the game is great my Cantonese and cultural appreciation for china has improved 10 fold. I love that when I join a North American server everyone speaks Chinese.

Why would you have chat on?

I'm curious about this. I got one shotted by someone I never saw or heard. Then used the death cam and someone was running with a scoped rifle, possibly sniper rifle, but when they one shotted me, it didn't even look like the gun was properly pointed towards me. Like definitely in the general direction, but definitely not close enough.

Curious if it's a death cam shortcoming, or getting hit by a cheater.
Unless it's an s12k, it's probably a replay bug. I've seen the same thing.

Brought up s12k because it can be scoped and on PC there's a ragehack out for shotguns that allows hits (including through walls) without attempting to aim.

Played squads yesterday and got killed by cheaters almost every game. Guess their new anti cheat features aren't working good.

Also anyone else feel somethings wrong with the graphics? Sgt looks a lot worse for me now.

just got the game yesterday, steam name is eonumba1 if anyone wants to play. game isnt as fun solo. i like to communicate and use teamwork

im not horrible

FUCK Y'ALL CAMPIN' BULLSHIZZLE! THIS HOW YOU KILL BROS!

ps. This is my highest kill game (one of two times I've gotten 14)

End of vid died while I was editing for some reason, but this is possibly the most wrecked I've seen someone get.

End of vid died while I was editing for some reason, but this is possibly the most wrecked I've seen someone get.

LOL, yeah, that was a pretty vicious 1-2 punch.

+1. Please don't do that anymore.
Bluehole is (probably) blocking reshade in the next patch. Its part of the current/upcoming testserver build.

Apparently some people cooked up stuff that was even more bullshit than that recolor

This video looks like shit, why did you mess with the graphics? it looks worst then the base game

This video looks like shit, why did you mess with the graphics? it looks worst then the base game
You can use reshade to make it pretty.

Or you can use it to fuck with the colors, contrast, and gamma levels to make the game look like shit so players are easier to see because they can't blend in with other textures anymore.

BlueHole is thankfully making that harder to do now.

You can use reshade to make it pretty.

Or you can use it to fuck with the colors, contrast, and gamma levels to make the game look like shit so players are easier to see because they can't blend in with other textures anymore.

BlueHole is thankfully making that harder to do now.

I think a lot of the difficulty in using it now is due to gfx driver and battleye changes, not because Bluehole don't want people using it.

Player unknown tweeted about it a while ago actually encouraging the use of Reshade.

Btw, using the various sharpening passes makes the game a lot less frustrating. It helps the most in spotting prone campers in the grass.

Bluehole is (probably) blocking reshade in the next patch. Its part of the current/upcoming testserver build.

Apparently some people cooked up stuff that was even more bullshit than that recolor

News to me, last I heard it was being encouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back