Playstation 4 Official Discussion, v7: PS Now with Rent Streaming & Shareplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PS4 library isn't as deep as ps3. Mine is a dust collector
Exactly...which is all the more reason we should be getting something like Flower or Rayman: Legends or even AC:Black Flag (which is a 18 months old now and is already two back in its series). Not this pig slop.

Mine too. It sucks because I was an early adopter, and just feel like it has been a gigantic paperweight, so far. Seriously should have gotten a WiiU this early.

Why did you guys get your ps4's if its collecting dust with Bloodborne out?

Why did you guys get your ps4's if its collecting dust with Bloodborne out?

I haven't gotten around to getting Bloodborne yet, but that is certainly something that will spring it to life, but one great game every few months sucks.

Bloodborne doesn't interest me. Lack of plot and grinding aren't for me. I played my friend's copy and didn't like it.

The PS4 has been out for a year and half almost and the ps3 has been out for 9 years, of course there's not gonna be a library comparable to the ps3 in such a short amount of time.

On a related note, my ps4 has definitely been getting play time, not the past 2 weeks because work has been super busy, but it sees playtime regularly, I haven't gotten Bloodborne yet, but will sometime soon and MKX comes out soon as well. 2 games right there that should provide tons of hours. I also still have yet to start FF Type 0.

Bloodborne doesn't interest me. Lack of plot and grinding aren't for me. I played my friend's copy and didn't like it.

Huh? Grinding is the last word I would use to describe Bloodborne. Sure there isn't much straight line story elements but it sure as hell isn't a grind fest.

Huh? Grinding is the last word I would use to describe Bloodborne. Sure there isn't much straight line story elements but it sure as hell isn't a grind fest.

Well if you're having issues with a boss you may end up grinding. Its why I took a while to beat father g. Cause I suck apparently. Though I did get close quite a few times before I farmed up enough for some Molotov's and got used to his short stagger/visceral attack window.

And as far a no games I already have a back log on ps4...lol but hey no where close to oc and ps3 back logs. But I blame ffxi and destiny for back logs. I played ffxi for 10 years I think and built up way too many games.

630x.jpg

ill pass and wait for what we actually wanted. witch was dragons dogma 2

Will be a long wait for that to come...they halted progress on Deep Down, so they still have to finish that before they would even think about DD2...

Will be a long wait for that to come...they halted progress on Deep Down, so they still have to finish that before they would even think about DD2...

*facepalm* freakin capcom

Seemed like you just stroll through the city killing generic baddies. All good though, just not my game I guess. A couple buddies are really enjoying it. I may give it another go in the future

Exactly...which is all the more reason we should be getting something like Flower or Rayman: Legends or even AC:Black Flag (which is a 18 months old now and is already two back in its series). Not this pig slop.

I agree. Steam should be having a sale soon, that will keep me busy. Not playing games, the buying of games will keep me busy

Mine too. It sucks because I was an early adopter, and just feel like it has been a gigantic paperweight, so far. Seriously should have gotten a WiiU this early.

I hear ya. I was a day 1 guy. I've moved into pc gaming for the most part

And as far a no games I already have a back log on ps4...lol but hey no where close to oc and ps3 back logs. But I blame ffxi and destiny for back logs. I played ffxi for 10 years I think and built up way too many games.

Hah, this. Kept going back to that damn game lol.

Same in regards to having a backlog already. I have a few games I have yet to beat. FF Type 0, Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs and Diablo 3 are some of the bigger ones, still got some indie games I want to play through as well. I just have too big of a backlog across all platforms, been really busy recently so haven't had time to even game much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back