Playstation 4 Official Discussion, v7: PS Now with Rent Streaming & Shareplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
2843091-fever.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...t-today-dragon-age-games-lego-movies-on-sale/

Playstation Store has a sale on the Game of Thrones TellTale Season Pass as well as Episode 1 & 2.

http://goo.gl/HkhJwU

The price is 17.49$ for the WHOLE season on PS3 or PS4.

The price is 3.50$ for each of episode 1 or 2 on PS3 or PS4.

Buying the pass makes each episode less than 3$.

Seemed like you just stroll through the city killing generic baddies. All good though, just not my game I guess. A couple buddies are really enjoying it. I may give it another go in the future

Generic is literally the last word in the dictionary I would use to describe ANY of Bloodborne's enemies. Every single enemy in that game can kill you no matter how many times you've killed them or how innocuous they may appear. And that is to say nothing of their unique appearance and sound.

Generic is literally the last word in the dictionary I would use to describe ANY of Bloodborne's enemies. Every single enemy in that game can kill you no matter how many times you've killed them or how innocuous they may appear. And that is to say nothing of their unique appearance and sound.

I think it's a PC vs console thing tbh...my PC friends don't enjoy From Software games unless they cheat...they blame the game mechanics lol...and some streamers/reviewers I watch that are mainly PC guys have mostly rage quit on Bloodborne and DS2...

Nice, I'd definitely be interested in a THPS5, I loved 1-3 and don't think I played 4. I haven't played a skating game in maybe 10 years, I'd definitely keep my eyes on this one if they do it right.

I'd rather have Skate 4, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

I'm very interested in a THPS5. Or even a remake of Underground.

THPS series never got old. That series had fantastic replay value.

Well if you're having issues with a boss you may end up grinding. Its why I took a while to beat father g. Cause I suck apparently. Though I did get close quite a few times before I farmed up enough for some Molotov's and got used to his short stagger/visceral attack window.

Its not so much grinding as figuring out how to beat him. Leveling up doesn't really help if you can't avoid getting hit.

Started back into Borderlands 2 on PS4 after getting a character to 20 on the Vita version.

Never bothered with the SHiFT keys until now and redeemed 75 keys from active codes. Was nice to open the golden chest at level 22 five times and still have a ton of keys left for when I level up some more.

I'm going to be changing my hard drive soon. I've bought a 2TB, watched a couple of videos, and downloaded the firmware under the correct folders.

My only problem now is backing up my and my brother's save files. I'm probably going to use my hard drive to do so. Though my worry is not being able to save my brother's files.

How do I correctly back up both of our save files without screwing anything up?

Anybody know the best way to upgrade a ps4 to a limited edition model? I just got my ps4 in December but really want that Batman Arkham Knight edition...

I don't know if there's a good way to trade it in to like gamestop or something without paying a shitload of extra money. I don't mind paying a bit more than the difference.. but I hate that shit.

Anybody know the best way to upgrade a ps4 to a limited edition model? I just got my ps4 in December but really want that Batman Arkham Knight edition...

I don't know if there's a good way to trade it in to like gamestop or something without paying a shitload of extra money. I don't mind paying a bit more than the difference.. but I hate that shit.

Sell it directly to someone over something like craigslist or something?
Just take care you don't get robbed, raped or both.

Sell it directly to someone over something like craigslist or something?
Just take care you don't get robbed, raped or both.

I didn't even think of craigslist or kajiji... possibly due to the rape/robbery potential.. but good call, I'll check it out.

Square_teaser-720x417.png

Star Ocean 5 is in development for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, the latest issue of Famitsu reveals.

A release date is still unannounced, but the game is developed by tri-Ace and published by Square Enix.
630x.jpg

Sony's currently holding an event in London where it's showing off a series of PlayStation 4 exclusives

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back