PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) Official Discussion, v8: Thieves and Hunters and Wombats! No Mans Sky!

630x.jpg

psnflashsale2.png

North American Sale...
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/04/17/flash-sale-starts-now-deals-on-action-games-and-movies/

PlayStation Store
  • Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don

Will buy ratchet and clank as soon as it's out at full price. My favourite series ever.

[YT]SvwcANvd72c[/YT]

[YT]JAZim0JOIYg[/YT]

[YT]mhyxTl4iytU[/YT]

[YT]JrAFaaupO8w[/YT]

[YT]ZwWLns7-xN8[/YT]

Shovel Knight is coming soon. Wondering if that might be fun picking up. Hardly done with MKX though.

Lords of Shadow is a great game. It's sequel is good but not on the same level. Beautiful art and sound design tho.

I'm glad to finally see some Shadow of the Beast gameplay.. It looks pretty awesome.

Picked up Shadow of Mordor for $20 and played for about an hour last night. It's ok, combat feels like Batman Arkham games but not quite as fluid. It will keep me busy until The Witcher 3.

What's everyone think of the two free games this month? They look shitty.

What's everyone think of the two free games this month? They look shitty.

Not a fan of Tower of Guns. Its way too stiff and doesn't seem to flow to me. Haven't played Never Alone but I hear its great.

Not a fan of Tower of Guns. Its way too stiff and doesn't seem to flow to me. Haven't played Never Alone but I hear its great.
I was hoping Tower of Guns would be like Serious Sam but like you said the game is stiff and I lost interest pretty quick. I'll try it again but not something I'm gonna go out of my way to play.

Does the PS4 record gameplay automatically or is my share button going off because its broken? I'm playing RE Revelations 2 and when I get to a cutscene it says stopped recording even though I never pressed the share button to start recording.

playstationstorenew1.jpg

In the final week of Spring Fever 2015 the PlayStation Store in North America offers PlayStation Plus members 10% off Shovel Knight on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita, while also discounting some Call of Duty games.

You can check out all the deals this week below, or by heading over to the PlayStation Store:

Call of Duty Franchise Sale

PlayStation 4

• Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Gold Edition

Does the PS4 record gameplay automatically or is my share button going off because its broken? I'm playing RE Revelations 2 and when I get to a cutscene it says stopped recording even though I never pressed the share button to start recording.

It records the last several minutes of gameplay automatically.

MM seems more ambitious than I thought.

Back