PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) Official Discussion, v8: Thieves and Hunters and Wombats! No Mans Sky!

I wanted to try Devastation but didn't want to pay for it... this works out nicely.

Nice, have been wanting to download RE. Haven't played the original one in ages.

Nice, have been wanting to download RE. Haven't played the original one in ages.

I rented it for three weeks straight when I was a kid and tried so hard to beat it, never was able to though.

I bought RE as soon as it came out. I haven't played a minute of it
<{CMPALM}>

Solid video. How PlayStation 4 Won The War: Colin Was Right

Square Enix announced a Secret of Mana remaster this morning and I couldn't be more hyped. I know there have been a ton of remaster/remakes over the years, but this is one of my top 5 favorite games and I can't wait to play this with my kid. I've been patiently waiting for the VC to go live on the Switch so I could pick it up, but a full remaster is tons better. It's says it's going to hit PS4/Vita/PC, just hoping it will be cross buy with PS4 and the Vita.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/08/25/secret-of-mana-3d-remake-ps4-pc/

Bump for Paris Games Week, starts at 9a.m. PMT but Sony is having a presser at 8a.m. PMT. They've said they're going to announce 7 games at their presser. It will hopefully be some good announcements going into the holiday season.

Guacamelee 2. Will have 4 player co-op

Hong Kong Massacre:

Loco Roco 2 Remasterd:

Last edited:
VR stuff

Megalith:

Bow to Blood:

Sprint Vector

Last edited:
The Gardens Between:

Concrete Genie

Last edited:
Buzzing for Guacamelee 2, i loved the first one, platinumed it.

Ghosts of Tsushima teaser looks pretty dope. Will wait for gameplay before I get hyped for anything.

Back